Stefano Sturaro (120 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I never said its not an official game, I didn't mention its a friendly, I said its a pre-season and it is. The game is nice to win, but not as important as the Scuteddo, Coppa Italia and Europe and Allegri himself mentioned we are still into getting form in preparedness of our first league game. Players should be judge when the league starts. And if Sturaro, is as good as what you all already make him , I'll more happier because its better for the team. But please don't hype them before they have delivered anything like Giovinco. Let them grow and judge when the season starts and on a consistent basis.

And you before advising people to understand the basic things, if it was a post that had nothing to contribute to an ongoing discussion, then why quote it , are you a retard? If you have something on Sturaro, add on, but if you want have a childish bickering find yourself another child to play along.
Try to ignore him, I know it's hard. :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We have a future pillar of Juventus and NT right here, fellas. @Hustini

Really impressed with this player, seems to be learning very quickly and becoming a decisive player for us. Still makes some mistakes from time to time, but there is ok doubting that he is improving. Shows good attacking and defending qualities.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
We have a future pillar of Juventus and NT right here, fellas. @Hustini

Really impressed with this player, seems to be learning very quickly and becoming a decisive player for us. Still makes some mistakes from time to time, but there is ok doubting that he is improving. Shows good attacking and defending qualities.
All good! Ps I think it's time to update your sig mate

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sturaro will be better player than vidal.
I am sure.
We will see when he is 24.
sturaro belongs in the DM role and we've seen how good we were when Pirlo was injured in last year if he can plays multiple roles so he will be Reliable replacement for vidal if we don’t pick up a good replacement for vidal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)