Stefano Sturaro (7 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He's similar to Gattuso. Not the most gifted kind of player but really effective.
I think he's more gifted on the ball compared to Gattuso.

A rather underrated characteristic of his.Like I said before I was stunned by his technique in that Napoli game and it was not just that goal.

His mentality will determine how good he can become imo and there are already some positive signs in that aspect

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Plays bad in a pre-season ....its just a pre-season, the league is where we judge him, plays good in a pre-season, this is WC , he is great. Tuz and their player ratings..:crazy:
are you incapable of understanding the most basic things? preseason FRIENDLY game - OFFICIAL competitive game. notice the difference

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
are you incapable of understanding the most basic things? preseason FRIENDLY game - OFFICIAL competitive game. notice the difference
The supercopa is a glorified friendly. It's nice to win, but we couldn't care less if we lost like last season. Same as how EPL teams,with the charity shield. Competitive game is when the league starts.

"The Italian Super Cup ( Italian Super Cup ) is a pre-season football competition held the week before the season begins in Italy every year. It is Contested by the winners of the Serie A and the Italian Cup in the previous season, as a curtain raiser to the new season."

And you , truly living up to your reputation, a horrible poster as bad as Rakib they say.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The supercopa is a glorified friendly. It's nice to win, but we couldn't care less if we lost like last season. Same as how EPL teams,with the charity shield. Competitive game is when the league starts.

"The Italian Super Cup ( Italian Super Cup ) is a pre-season football competition held the week before the season begins in Italy every year. It is Contested by the winners of the Serie A and the Italian Cup in the previous season, as a curtain raiser to the new season."

And you , truly living up to your reputation, a horrible poster as bad as Rakib they say.
who? 1-2 clueless people like you self maybe. also, what gives you the right to say rakib is horrible, im sure he would never make such a foolish statement like you did now.

as im not sure you would understand this on your own, im gonna make a simple explanation to you, after which i hope you hopefully realize what you said was stupid and dont do it again. the Supercoppa is an official competition of the italian football federation. ofcourse a club would care to win it, it is not in the slightest comparable to friendly games you play in the preseason preparations period where coaches try to test out all players and different formations to have an input on certain players qualities and form. those games come in the middle of the training camp, most players are not fully prepared physically, some players are not even there, some get longer vacation due to NT games etc. the supercoppa is not played for a goal like this, it is played for an official trophy, therefore you send out the best possible team and try to win. that you dont understand this simple stuff shows how clueless you are, and that you are just looking for something to moan about. but go on, continue with whatever your intention here was, because you obviously didnt make that post to contribute anything to the ongoing discussion.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
who? 1-2 clueless people like you self maybe. also, what gives you the right to say rakib is horrible, im sure he would never make such a foolish statement like you did now.

as im not sure you would understand this on your own, im gonna make a simple explanation to you, after which i hope you hopefully realize what you said was stupid and dont do it again. the Supercoppa is an official competition of the italian football federation. ofcourse a club would care to win it, it is not in the slightest comparable to friendly games you play in the preseason preparations period where coaches try to test out all players and different formations to have an input on certain players qualities and form. those games come in the middle of the training camp, most players are not fully prepared physically, some players are not even there, some get longer vacation due to NT games etc. the supercoppa is not played for a goal like this, it is played for an official trophy, therefore you send out the best possible team and try to win. that you dont understand this simple stuff shows how clueless you are, and that you are just looking for something to moan about. but go on, continue with whatever your intention here was, because you obviously didnt make that post to contribute anything to the ongoing discussion.
I never said its not an official game, I didn't mention its a friendly, I said its a pre-season and it is. The game is nice to win, but not as important as the Scuteddo, Coppa Italia and Europe and Allegri himself mentioned we are still into getting form in preparedness of our first league game. Players should be judge when the league starts. And if Sturaro, is as good as what you all already make him , I'll more happier because its better for the team. But please don't hype them before they have delivered anything like Giovinco. Let them grow and judge when the season starts and on a consistent basis.

And you before advising people to understand the basic things, if it was a post that had nothing to contribute to an ongoing discussion, then why quote it , are you a retard? If you have something on Sturaro, add on, but if you want have a childish bickering find yourself another child to play along.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I never said its not an official game, I didn't mention its a friendly, I said its a pre-season and it is. The game is nice to win, but not as important as the Scuteddo, Coppa Italia and Europe and Allegri himself mentioned we are still into getting form in preparedness of our first league game. Players should be judge when the league starts. And if Sturaro, is as good as what you all already make him , I'll more happier because its better for the team. But please don't hype them before they have delivered anything like Giovinco. Let them grow and judge when the season starts and on a consistent basis.

And you before advising people to understand the basic things, if it was a post that had nothing to contribute to an ongoing discussion, then why quote it , are you a retard? If you have something on Sturaro, add on, but if you want have a childish bickering find yourself another child to play along.
im glad you realized youre wrong and changed your tune. anytime you dont understand something, just mention me, ill be there to explain it to you :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I really liked what I saw of him so far. It looks like he's a quick learner and has massive qualities both defensively and offensively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)