Stefano Sturaro (20 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
he was everywhere,the truest kind of box 2 box, and he didnt look tired at all, he did try this offensive move as well that reminded me he really has that flair and not afraid to bring it.I really hope he gets better and better, he can cement that cm spot with Marchi for both club and country..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
he was everywhere,the truest kind of box 2 box, and he didnt look tired at all, he did try this offensive move as well that reminded me he really has that flair and not afraid to bring it.I really hope he gets better and better, he can cement that cm spot with Marchi for both club and country..
Sure. He'll be great! Potential to become a top b2b!! He will easily cement his spot and become first choice to Khedira.

Pogba - Marchisio - Sturaro :klin:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sorry Badass, i know u are praying hard fo sturaro tof ail... but this guy got it.

He has grinta , stamina, acceptable technically and doesnt give a fuck.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I didn't see the game, but hearing sturaro did well doesn't surprise me in the least. He has been so good in every game ive seen him play, I could see him regularly starting as early as this year.

How people overlook him is beyond me, he is a massive talent.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He will become the new Gerrard, just watch.
Hopefully not ... I respect Gerard but judging by theyr personalitys, Sturaro is the kind of guy who wins trophyes and from now on he can only win more which kinda makes them a lot different even from a psychic point of view.
Tbh they different kind of players , i woudn't compare the two.

I think Sturaro has the potential to even be a regular for the national team in the near future.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hopefully not ... I respect Gerard but judging by theyr personalitys, Sturaro is the kind of guy who wins trophyes and from now on he can only win more which kinda makes them a lot different even from a psychic point of view.
Tbh they different kind of players , i woudn't compare the two.

I think Sturaro has the potential to even be a regular for the national team in the near future.
Yeah, Gerrard seems to really have a weak mentality. Has he even won the EPL? Sturaro is already a champion
:lol:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Plays bad in a pre-season ....its just a pre-season, the league is where we judge him, plays good in a pre-season, this is WC , he is great. Tuz and their player ratings..:crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)