Stefano Sturaro (55 Viewers)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
His comment after the match sounds like something from Game of Thrones, love it.

Secondly, I personally like that kind of comment from a player. In my opinion it shows he has drive, self-belief, a competitive spirit, and hates losing, all good traits. Maybe it comes off a bit arrogant or sore loser-ish, but honestly who gives a shit, he was pissed they got knocked out and probably pissed at himself for his earlier red against Sweden (the same team which has in the player who kicked a ball at him like a classless idiot). People are only human and it's normal to be bitter sometimes, hopefully he learns from it and turns it into a positive motivation to not lose in future. Hopefully he also learns not to react foolishly when provoked on a football field.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They actually went for it until both the last few minutes when it was obvious one wrong move would send the other team out. The Swedish equaliser would not have gone in if William Carvalho had not deflected it in while hurling himself in that last ditch tackle.
+rep for keeping it real. Any team would have done that.
As for Sturaro am just pissed off at the bad loser attitude. FFS Sweden beat Italy with 10 on the field for a while.
Yeah.. They didn't. To this day I hate those kind of games thanks to Euro 2004.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Il Nuovo Gattuso! :touched: :D

Hopefully he's a little more educated and articulate than our exceedingly hairy 'terrone' friend Gennaro. :D:p
But that was all part of Gennaro's charm :lol:
HaRd to say who's my all time favorite non juve player Gennaro or Raul.

- - - Updated - - -

And he scolded Materazzi while the faggots was on the floor, after the headbutt :touched:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sturaro: "Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they've won, but lions remain lions & dogs stay dogs." RT
I like this guy so much. Self confident ,aware of his capabilities,not afraid of playing at big stage.He is our very bright future.Major percentage of the players in his situation will react exactly how he did.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Were you rooting for Italy in 2004?
Of course I was. But when the stadium is full of banners that say "2-2 let's send the spaghettis home" and the game ends 2-2, it's suspicious to say the least. Italy brought it upon themselves, no doubt, but that game was fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)