Stefano Sturaro (17 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He kicked the ball at him to get it out (get throw in) , reacting like a complete and utter moron like he did is all on him.

Plus after having a fucking God awful game, the least Sturaro could done is not make a shitty game even worse.
:agree:

not sure if it was his man,
but he totally mistimed his header and had poor positioning before the 1:1

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Odd.

We see players make this kind of push in the face often, and its allways a yellow card.

Red is an actual punch, slap, ellbow or kick.

If was offcourse incredibly stupid to do it, and right in front of the linesman, but i found red somewhat harsh

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Odd.

We see players make this kind of push in the face often, and its allways a yellow card.

Red is an actual punch, slap, ellbow or kick.

If was offcourse incredibly stupid to do it, and right in front of the linesman, but i found red somewhat harsh
Dude that was an actual lash out attack on another player, it's insane to question the red card. He might even get longer suspension if they want.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Easy to blame it all on the coach, poor selection and coaching, but he didn't make Sturaro, Batocchio and Viviani stink up the midfield for example. Or Bardi commit a rookie mistake for pk.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dude that was an actual lash out attack on another player, it's insane to question the red card. He might even get longer suspension if they want.
I only saw the replay once, on a shitty stream. If it wasnt a push in the face (happens often, seems to be tolerated with a yellow) but an actual "attack" one could catogorise with punching, kicking, ellbowing and slapping, then its a clear red offcourse.

And if that is the case like you are stating, i cant begin to describe how infinitly stupid that is, at the end of the first group game, right under the referee's nose.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was lying down near sideline, congested area, the swede attacker comes in and clears / shoots the ball at him so it goes out of bounds, dick thing to do but within the rules. Sturaro shoots up from his position very angry and slaps / pushes the dude in the face. Quick reaction, a very dumb one. Usually when things like this happen they get in each others face and insult each other (like Guidetti and Viviani kept doing lol), not actually violently hit one another.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
http://www.football-italia.net/67986/sturaro-‘unacceptable-behaviour’

Stefano Sturaro has apologised for his 'unacceptable behaviour’ after being sent off for Italy’s Under-21 side.

The Juventus midfielder was dismissed in yesterday’s European Championships match with Sweden after striking an opponent in the face, with the Swedes going on to win the game 2-1.

“I came here to apologise publicly, as I’ve already done to my teammates,” Sturaro told a Press conference.

My behaviour was unacceptable, it was not worthy of the Azzurri shirt. I made a huge contribution to the defeat, and I accept all the criticism, it was not like me.

I’m not looking for excuses, we missed a great opportunity. My mistake is unforgivable, I wasn’t thinking at all in that split second.

“I was pleased to get a text message from a Juventus director, I’ll always try and use my mistakes to improve.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)