Stefano Sturaro (77 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
everyone needs to calm down a bit and take a step back.

even sissoko scored some beautiful goals

not saying he's going to be a bad player, but that we should be a bit more reserved
Ok look, everyone needs to calm down a bit and take a step back.

not saying he's going to be a bad player, but that we should be a bit more reserved.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ok look, everyone needs to calm down a bit and take a step back.

not saying he's going to be a bad player, but that we should be a bit more reserved.
Jesus Fucking Christ! Ok look, everyone needs to calm down a bit and take a step back.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
His athleticism is off the charts. The guys is agile and quick as $#@!, and strong as a bull.

He's also got great grinta and determination.

And he can play with both feet, he's got good skills on top of it all.

I'm utterly impressed with him.

Imagine a midfield of Marchisio - Pogba - Sturaro - Vidal against Barcelona. It'd fit as a globe. We'd kill their midfield.
This

Please euromaxx grow some balls and drop pirlo from starting xi in the final, play with such fantastic four midfielders and no pussy 5-3-2 :sergio: don't be your typical italian pussy crap like conte and play into barca's game; we need to play with such ferocious style like last night not like vs lazio

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The only downside of benching Pirlo are set pieces. Barca struggles in that area and we need to take advantage of every single opportunity against that team.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
So tired with these ppl who want allegri to play sturaro over pirlo or thinks that 5-3-2 is the worst formation ever. Theres a reason why allegri playing pirlo or putting 5-3-2 formation on.. He knows his players more than you and you should trust him if he thinks pirlo and whatever formation he puts in is the best chance we have to win the game.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
The only downside of benching Pirlo are set pieces. Barca struggles in that area and we need to take advantage of every single opportunity against that team.
how can you expect to exploit set pieces when you were likely pinned down on own penalty box for most of the match? with 5-3-2 and pirlo that is very very likely to happen, we struggled in such fashion against lazio, and it's gonna be against barca :sergio:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
how can you expect to exploit set pieces when you were likely pinned down on own penalty box for most of the match? with 5-3-2 and pirlo that is very very likely to happen, we struggled in such fashion against lazio, and it's gonna be against barca :sergio:
What? We've been playing 4-3-1-2 in pretty much every big match this year, including against Madrid, with Pirlo in the line-up. The only reason we played 3-5-2 in Coppa final was the absence of Marchisio and Morata.

There's no way we'll start 3-5-2 against Barca.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
What? We've been playing 4-3-1-2 in pretty much every big match this year, including against Madrid, with Pirlo in the line-up. The only reason we played 3-5-2 in Coppa final was the absence of Marchisio and Morata.

There's no way we'll start 3-5-2 against Barca.
I just pointed the reason why we should avoid 3-5-2/5-3-2

and who knows really... maybe our coaching team scared of MSN and decide to play with 3 CBs...

also doing what pedroflu suggested is what I really want to see, bring on pirlo when we need to slow down the game, but starting the game with slow style due to pirlo isn't a good prospect.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I just pointed the reason why we should avoid 3-5-2/5-3-2

and who knows really... maybe our coaching team scared of MSN and decide to play with 3 CBs...

also doing what pedroflu suggested is what I really want to see, bring on pirlo when we need to slow down the game, but starting the game with slow style due to pirlo isn't a good prospect.
I agree with you both. I'd prefer a midfield diamond with Pogba, Marchisio, Vidal, Sturaro/Pereyra starting... but I just don't see Allegri leaving Pirlo on the bench, and frankly, Allegri has earned our trust, so we should trust him to know what he is doing, even if that means starting Pirlo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I agree with you both. I'd prefer a midfield diamond with Pogba, Marchisio, Vidal, Sturaro/Pereyra starting... but I just don't see Allegri leaving Pirlo on the bench, and frankly, Allegri has earned our trust, so we should trust him to know what he is doing, even if that means starting Pirlo.
But i cannot. Im fearing the worst from him.

We really need tireless midfielders to try to fight barca. Pirlo needs to lose the ball in1 or 2 situations and we will get a goal against. We also need to remember that our defense will be under heavy pressure from MSN and a helluva lot of nerves because it will be the game of their lives. We dont need more unneeded pressure on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)