-Technique? :check
-Defensive out put?: check
- Cool factor?: check
-Italian? check
-Young? check

Seriously... he is very veeery promising at the very least

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd still say Allan seems a more exciting prospect than Sturaro, but dayem, this kid has grown incredibly in the six months he has been here. Once again, I don't know if it has got to do with the jersey number he wears, but hats off to the self confidence and temperament. At no point, would you imagine a kid like Sturaro could score a goal like that. He's been damn impressive all month, first in the Madrid match up followed by these performances. I hope he keeps getting chances and takes them. Could have an important future at the club if he keeps it up.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:lol: was that mean as an insult?

vidal just can't move like that even when he was our top scorer; neither marchisio has sturaro aggression and such quick transition and acceleration to attack, I suppose pogba could move that way but pogba is not as aggressive in defense and I haven't seen pogba accelerate that fast... so obviously if he can keep this up he can surpass vidal.

I thought he was morata or pereyra when he scored lol... that was simply the most impressive goal and overall performance from our midfielders this season and he also done great and made probably save of the season against madrid.
i believe in #napoleonicvision :cronios:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sturaro has "Juve quality" written all oever his face

-Grinta? checked
-No fear?: Checked
-Technique? :check
-Defensive out put?: check
- Cool factor?: check
-Italian? check
-Young? check
- cheap? check :beppe:
Seriously... he is very veeery promising at the very least
:tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'd still say Allan seems a more exciting prospect than Sturaro, but dayem, this kid has grown incredibly in the six months he has been here. Once again, I don't know if it has got to do with the jersey number he wears, but hats off to the self confidence and temperament. At no point, would you imagine a kid like Sturaro could score a goal like that. He's been damn impressive all month, first in the Madrid match up followed by these performances. I hope he keeps getting chances and takes them. Could have an important future at the club if he keeps it up.
What i like of him is that he is fearless.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Started the game terribly aswell, his touch and passing were bad.

But really improved as the game went on and seemed to be everywhere in midfield in the second half.

Great goal, he has settled in nicely.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah he had a few odd touches around the early first half, when Juve were more content to showboat a little bit with possession. When it became more of an end to end battle he started standing out. He also put in a couple of naughty tackles, which Napoli thoroughly deserved.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
As i have mentioned earlier,the goal is a candidate for best goal of the season imo, the move from before it got to sturaro was nice as well.
He was everywhere, and i dont want to get ahead of myself, he is not yet on the MVP's level, and is in no way near Pogboom, but can he become better than Vidal?of course he can! hope he,coman and pereyra keeps on improving,very exciting players we have guys!!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Seriously, I don't recall any of pogba vidal marchisio pereyra asamoah did what sturaro just did, he defended like vidal and could still quickly turn around and charge forward like messi lol

The kind of player and play style that would make catenaccio so effective and fearsome
What? Vidal did that kind of stuff all the time over the last 2 years before his injury.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was :tuttosport: when we got him.
Weird one, because I'd seen him a few times and he just looked like a tough young CM, but these guys in the know were all falling over themselves to sign him after that one campaign, and we stole ahead. Back in the days when Inter had money they would have bought him from their feeder club.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #879
    Weird one, because I'd seen him a few times and he just looked like a tough young CM, but these guys in the know were all falling over themselves to sign him after that one campaign, and we stole ahead. Back in the days when Inter had money they would have bought him from their feeder club.
    I was going by what the "experts" said about him and then I watched a game he played vs nipple(again) and we was all over the field and shit. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)