Stefano Sturaro (67 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I tought he did well. And he was out of position, the guy is not comfortable playing at the left side of the pitch.

He's a natural born DM. And he will be top class in that position.

He showed confidence, aggressiveness, good passing, pace, strength. Really liked what I saw. Will be perennial at the NT.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Decent performance. I agree he will be best as a holding mid, not as a box-to-box. Great to see a promising player get playing time instead of older mediocres.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If he is more of a holding player he should have played there instead of Padoin who played there for the first time, but doubt thats true. He seemed really lost and meh for most of the game, besides being energetic as fvck.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I thought he was poor couldn't find many positives to take from his game. I'm not saying i think he is a ad player but i think someone are just clutching at straws here because they want him to be better than he is.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Thought he was quite good all things considered

Liked his energy, might be the aggressive bench midfielder we've been missing for the past 4 seasons. When in form Vidal was out of our side our midfield lacked energy because the alternatives just didn't have that aggressive touch.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
For God's sake give the boy sometime. Give yourself sometime to be able to make any reasonable judgment on the guy.

He is not a flair kind of midfielder as its not part of his raw skills but he might be good at other aspects just give him time to express himself and then evaluate.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I tought he did well. And he was out of position, the guy is not comfortable playing at the left side of the pitch.

He's a natural born DM. And he will be top class in that position.

He showed confidence, aggressiveness, good passing, pace, strength. Really liked what I saw. Will be perennial at the NT.
:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For God's sake give the boy sometime. Give yourself sometime to be able to make any reasonable judgment on the guy.

He is not a flair kind of midfielder as its not part of his raw skills but he might be good at other aspects just give him time to express himself and then evaluate.
He will be given time for sure, but disagree with the notion that he played good or well, wishful thinking, its asking for way too little when such a nonplussed lost puppy performance is praised here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His passing and decision making wasn't very good, but obviously it needs pointing out that he was in a slightly unfamiliar role (he has played there before, but not typically) and on his debut. He was also out for a while with on-off injury issues.

He started the game like a rocket, but that was a difficult debut for him. Empoli put in one of the best away performances I have seen at Juventus Stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)