Stefano Sturaro (4 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Looks like a promising player. And with our injuries (Asamoah out until the end of the season and Vidal often injured) and our new system (we use Vidal/Pereyra as an AMC) he will get playing time. I am glad we are investing on a young and promising player instead of a 29 year old "established" and experienced Serie-A player. A move towards the right direction.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Correct: Hopefully the Peluso & Padoin kinds of buys are younger players with potential now that we have a solid bench.

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
He'll get minutes here...We need him for matches like the one tommorow when we have 2 mids out.
this is just a rare occasion and tbh we could play a midfield of pereyra pirlo pogba and play coman at AM. sturaro would have had great experience at genoa considerinf they are doing so well.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@AlexJuventino @Mark
old lol mark already called me out on it
no, i did it the first time too. but i agree with Mark, hes Nocerino
OKay calm down lol whats your problem lately lol
what, i cant agree with Mark anymore?
Where did i say anything along those lines?
you quoted my post where i agree with Mark and asked whats wrong with me
i think Alex has something against me.
What zizinho i got nothing against you.what i was referring to is why are u like ... Nvm i forgot. So pogba ... :D
hes amazing, isnt he? :touched:
Yea and what about that cf Matri? Heard hes good
Pazzini :sad: Gilardino :sad:
he already has won 2 scudettos, those 2 still havent. what happened to our merciful policy to give average strikers a chance to win the scudetto?
This forum is fucked.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But these players dont happen to strengthen our team, they have so that the managers can get their comissions...
They do because they might not be a step up in talent but they are good enough to make little mistakes and that alone helps our team. It's nice having a kind of bench that can step in when needed and contribute. Not everyone has to be an allstar.

By the way, we have a great bench now so we can start looking to make our starting 11 stronger this summer.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if he performs up to expectations then I suspect Romulo's loan will not become a permanent one.
probably but i still i hope we buy him. we could for example sell Ogbonna, move Caceres to CB and use him as a RB backup (he played that for the italian NT i think) for a season and then when Pirlo is gone move him to the midfield again. too bad for the injury, i really like him and i think he would have been decent for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)