Stefano Sturaro (29 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #126
    Sorry for OT but does GDM confirm our offer for JoJo?

Neto :tdown:

Sturaro :tup:
    no, he said he hasn't heard about an official bid for JoJo.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, true.

I'm kinda out of touch with the transfer rumours atm, probably shouldn't such questions :D
    there are no stupid questions, just stupid members.

I'm not saying you btw. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    All the papers write about his potential arrival here.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I thought we paid 5.5mln for him?

But if I understand this it seems it was 5.5mln + 3.5mln bonuses + another 2mln? Somebody clarify this. :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    i would love to see him here. but the question is, what with him when everyone is fit again? loan out again? we already have Pogba (Romulo), Pirlo (Marchisio) and Vidal (Pereyra) so we are covered. i was expecting us to bring back Sturaro not sooner than 2016 tbh

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    All the papers write about his potential arrival here.

- - - Updated - - -

But if I understand this it seems it was 5.5mln + 3.5mln bonuses + another 2mln? Somebody clarify this. :p
    Yeah but the basic cost was 5.5m. The rest are bonuses which Genoa won't receive if we bring him back now. That's what I read anyway. The bonuses are connected to number of games played and other performance things.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    i didn´t get this as well. google translate was quite vague but i could imagine that it means that we are paying them 2m to get him now, because he wouldn´t be able to activate some bonus clauses for them if he joined us now.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

youre right. 5.5M is the transfer fee which we have to pay in the next 3 years, 2M are bonuses on his performances for Genoa and 3.5M are bonuses during the whole lenght of his contract

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)