Stefano Sensi - CM - Sassuolo (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
gonna need them scouts in South America to step up their game to find the next Montero
Doesn't have to be from South America, I just want him to be like Chiello but not nice, Chiello is too nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Chiello minus the routine fuck ups, the marauding runs and the smiles is what I want to partner Rugani

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Doesn't have to be from South America, I just want him to be like Chiello but not nice, Chiello is too nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Chiello minus the routine fuck ups, the marauding runs and the smiles is what I want to partner Rugani

:klin:

and he can play both CB and LB

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont watch them unless they face strong opponents. But because I had Sensi on my fantasy team I kept track of when he plays and doesnt. He was rotation one and off for a while after getting back from injury, but since Aquilani was signed for regista role (Magnarelli injured for rest of season) he has been completely benched. And the b2b CM role is too competetive for Sensi, with Pellegrini doing well, Duncan coming back from injury to start, Mazzitelli gets more minutes then him too, and finally the formation chance that Di Franscesco makes at times with 4-2-3-1 to fit in Ragusa in midfield has not bode well for Sensi.

In general he had good chance to get minutes with Duncan, Missiroli, Magnarelli and Biondini all suffering long term injuries (2 of them still out cold, Missiroli about to play his first minutes of the season), but besides being injured himself at first, he has not taken the chance to establish himself in their absence. That honour goes to Pellegrini whos become key in their absence.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
How is sensi doing?

Anyone ahs been following him in sas?
Good info from Osman but I will complement his post.

Sensi isn't playing because he is a lightweight player. He is physically not good enough for Serie A and he isn't that spectacular that he can compensate it with his 'footballing-skills'. He need more experience to play with his restrictions and he will become a good regista. Sassuolo has at the moment Pellegrini and mostly Mazzitelli in field alongside Aquilani and both aren't really physical aswell. Maybe he fits more in a midfield trio with a strong player like Duncan, that will make the midfield more balanced. I think he will in the rest of the matches 1/4 so not extremely hopeful for this year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I see. I suppouse everyone knew he was going to find ti difficult with his minuscule frame. Like yyou said, he could have future as a regista, but would be not so good idea to put him in a 2 man midfield.

He maybe will have to evolve into a treq or a winger, to find more space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)