Stefano Sensi - CM - Sassuolo (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Won't be any danger of that:

Stefano Sensi says 'Juventus would be a dream’ and admits Sassuolo’s 'synergy with Juve was an extra motive’ for his move.

The Neroverdi completed the signing of the 20-year-old midfielder in January before sending him back on loan to Serie B side Cesena until the end of the season.

“Juve-Sassuolo isn’t my derby, but I’ll follow the match with more attention than usual,” he said to Tuttosport.

“I chose Sassuolo because it’s a professional and organised club. The synergy with Juve was an extra motive that strengthened my idea.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lemina-Marchisio-Sensi
Pjanic
Dybala-Higuain

:tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Moise Kean as vice Higuain at 17 years old, scores 15 goals on first season off the bench, the black zaza :tuttosport:
also Lirola when Licht and Dani leave, now we only need a vice Bonucci, which might be impossible to find

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
also Lirola when Licht and Dani leave, now we only need a vice Bonucci, which might be impossible to find
Bonucci is one of a kind, I don't want a new Bonucci. I just want BonBon to win as many trebles as possible. Also I want a mean motherfucker to partner Rugani, a straight up goon like Montero.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Lirola is a cunt. He has to be or else he can't be Litch replacement, he'll just be a new rb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)