Stefano Guberti (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2006
Actually one thing we are missing this year is a backup winger who can dribble the ball down the flank. If Guberti can play on both sides, he will be the right person to be signed.

Marchionni can cross but he can't dribble, and he should be fired together with Ranieri after saying he feel like he won after a draw with Milan.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hopefully this assumption is right, but for now all we have heard from the player is about Roma. Perhaps the fact he hasn't signed already is a good sign, it could also be that Roma are preoccupied.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Guberti ponders Roma switch
Wednesday 13 May, 2009

Bari midfield star Stefano Guberti says he is weighing up the chance to join Roma.

The 24-year-old has been an important factor in Bari's promotion to Serie B and he has attracted interest from several top-flight sides.

Guberti is expected to leave the Stadio San Nicola this summer as his contract is set to expire and he will be available on a free transfer.

“Roma have approached my agent, but there is nothing concrete yet,” Guberti told Thou TV.

“At the moment it is just paper talk and I have decided to take my time over a decision.

“Other clubs have also asked after me, including Milan and Juventus, but first I want to know that I will be important to my new club.

“It is very important for me to know how they play also because I play on the wing. I wouldn't get much space in a 4-3-2-1 system so I want to work things out carefully.

“Spalletti was the one who wanted to sign me first for next season, so I hope he will still be there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lets steal this one too...lets line up our mercato before summer even starts so we can allllllll relax. Would he be able to play in a 4-2-3-1?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
he can play under CR 4231 when he joins Roma, and Spalletti takes long holiday..

Spalletti changed formation from 4231 to 4312 but instead of better results effect was quite opposite..

Roma fans were protesting with banners recently:

"Enough" & "Go Away"

“Roma 0-4 Inter, Roma 1-4 Juve, Lazio 4-2 Roma, Fiorentina 4-1 Roma."

so someone still prefer this dickhead in our team?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    He's doing it on purpose to get fired, take his check, join Juve and win many many scudetti and CL's.

:D

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    he can play under CR 4231 when he joins Roma, and Spalletti takes long holiday..

Spalletti changed formation from 4231 to 4312 but instead of better results effect was quite opposite..

Roma fans were protesting with banners recently:

"Enough" & "Go Away"

“Roma 0-4 Inter, Roma 1-4 Juve, Lazio 4-2 Roma, Fiorentina 4-1 Roma."

so someone still prefer this dickhead in our team?
    I voted Gasp. Grazie:) My others were Conte and Nedved as player coach to end the season:D

Although, Neddy in hindsight may have been a bit over the top, but I would like to see him regulate non the less.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    Gasp all the way. He can thinker with his formation. :mute:

:D Gasp all the way. :mark:

Jul 15, 2006
    The agent of Bari star Stefano Guberti has revealed that his client refused a contract from Queens Park Rangers in the hope of joining Roma.

Guberti has been an important member of Antonio Conte's Bari side that have secured a place in Serie A next season.

The 24-year-old has become a target for a host of teams because he will become a free agent this summer.

“We are interested in Roma's project and Stefano sees them as his first choice,” Claudio De Nicola said on Radio Centro Suono Sport.

“He is a lad at the start of his career, even if he has done very well this season.

“Last week I spoke to the Roma directors and Guberti could be offered a four-year deal.

“Within a month I hope to have a deal completed. We turned down an offer from Flavio Briatore's QPR to wait for Roma.”
    C4

--
    He could/would have been useful for us next season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)