Jun 7, 2004

Date of birth: 08.02.1993
Place of birth: Biella
Height: 1,83
Weight: 70 kg
Nationality: Italy
Position: Support Striker
Foot: Right​
Hey look!! Yet another mediocre young and Italian SS we partly own!
We can never have enough of them...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey look!! Yet another mediocre young and Italian SS we partly own!
We can never have enough of them...

You're really good at being a broken record, aren't you.

So by this logic, Juve shouldn't even bother with a youth sector.

And i really LOVE your assesment of Berardi, by the way.

An 18 year old forward who was the protagonist in Sassuolo getting promoted is yet another "Mediocre Italian SS" to you.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Made his debut in the second half of Bari's 3-2 away defeat to Siena, who gave Schiavone a decent run-out on their way to victory. Spinazzola didn't make it off the bench (for Siena).

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Tuned in to watch him against Crotone today. He started for Bari. They were dominating in spite of their 2-1 loss, so it was a good opportunity to watch him in action. Has some good skills over the ball (definitely the best Bari player in that aspect), puts his partners in decent goals scoring positions rather than getting them himself. Not the fastest of attackers though. Still, had two great scoring chances in the end, that he blew it, we can blame the inexperience I guess.
Needs to be more aggressive and imposing.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Had the chance to meet him personally. He told me some stories of the year he was with the first team. Wonderful to hear, great guy also. He is now loaned to dutch second division team FC Den Bosch, and my best friend plays there. He is Italian and also close with Stefano. The free tickets for the Juve games are also already fixed. :alen:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Had the chance to meet him personally. He told me some stories of the year he was with the first team. Wonderful to hear, great guy also. He is now loaned to dutch second division team FC Den Bosch, and my best friend plays there. He is Italian and also close with Stefano. The free tickets for the Juve games are also already fixed. :alen:
Geluksvogel. Nice to hear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)