Statistics: more goals in Serie A than in EPL (2 Viewers)

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #21
    Gasbarroni said:
    And because Feyenoord/PSV/Ajax - RBC(or any other shite team) tend to end in 6 to none...
    Bull. That doesn't happy any more often than in surrounding nations. True that the big 4 (don't forget AZ Alkmaar, or do you really know that little about Dutch football and still vent your opinions? ;)) usually win, but PSV's most frequently occurring scoreline has been 1-0, for example.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Sep 28, 2002
    there was a similar thread few years ago. serie a had bigger goal per game average than england and spain back then as well. i think there were even stats that premierleague has the the biggest amount of 0-0 draws. cant say thats shocking. england may be the more attcking league, but they certainly dont seem to score more. i mean i never had the image that number of 3-2s and 1-0s is somewhat different in both leagues

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
    Dec 15, 2005
    Erik said:
    Bull. That doesn't happy any more often than in surrounding nations. True that the big 4 (don't forget AZ Alkmaar, or do you really know that little about Dutch football and still vent your opinions? ;)) usually win, but PSV's most frequently occurring scoreline has been 1-0, for example.
    The lower teams usually really don't stand a chance at all against the big four(actually forgot AZ but I live in Amsterdam so don't worry about my Dutch football knowledge). Anyways the big 4 win quite easy(except Ajax this season) against any team but Heerenveen, Groningen and Utrecht...especially PSV. I remember their last game against NAC 2-6 without playing all that good. Even without pushing the pedal to the metal. AZ - RBC 7-0 and 5-0. Those scores add up quite fast.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #25
    Gasbarroni said:
    The lower teams usually really don't stand a chance at all against the big four(actually forgot AZ but I live in Amsterdam so don't worry about my Dutch football knowledge). Anyways the big 4 win quite easy(except Ajax this season) against any team but Heerenveen, Groningen and Utrecht...especially PSV. I remember their last game against NAC 2-6 without playing all that good. Even without pushing the pedal to the metal. AZ - RBC 7-0 and 5-0. Those scores add up quite fast.
    True that those add up pretty fast, but it doesn't happen every round or *that* more often than in, say, the Bundesliga.

"(actually forgot AZ but I live in Amsterdam so don't worry about my Dutch football knowledge)" - and that was a joke, don't worry

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
    Dec 15, 2005
    Erik said:
    True that those add up pretty fast, but it doesn't happen every round or *that* more often than in, say, the Bundesliga.

"(actually forgot AZ but I live in Amsterdam so don't worry about my Dutch football knowledge)" - and that was a joke, don't worry
    That's true I guess but it is just that in the Dutch championship the weak teams are really really weak. That was what I was trying to say with my replies:oops:

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #27
    Gasbarroni said:
    That's true I guess but it is just that in the Dutch championship the weak teams are really really weak. That was what I was trying to say with my replies:oops:
    Won't deny that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)