Stars of the future.......... (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Mancini also recommended fans to keep a close eye on teenage midfield sensation Rivaldo.

"He’ll be a revelation," added Mancio. "He is only 16 but he has great confidence and that is why we decided to allow him into our first team squad."

I read that on Football Italia. So Lazio have their own Rivaldo huh? :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I am very surprised that nobody mentioned him. Forget Diego, Robinho, D'ale Tevez, a Boca juniors phenom, is a real deal.
Tevez :thumb:

Sep 28, 2002
i dont know half of these players mentioned. d'agostino played in u21 tournament in toulon, right? if i remember correctly he was pretty good.
oh, anyway, diego will be the best. let's buy him :undecide:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Kim Källström will be a big star in the future, Alex Farnerud and Zlatan Ibrahimovic has potential but I am not sure if they will be any big stars.

D'agostino will probably be great some day in the future. What happened to that ukrainian guy Kovalenko?
championship manager is certainly has a very good knack on predicting future stars.. and for that case i would like to add arjen roben.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Yanagisawa-Sampdoria next year is a player to watch, IMO. He main weakness is his lack of goal-scoring instinct but very mobile, and quick feet, he pose different to Nakamura, and Nakata. Isn't good as the previous two, but nonetheless, a very good player. If he can get over his main weakness, I expect him to establish himself as a regular in Serie A.:)

i dont quit agree...he used to be very good in junior level but quite dissapointing when he get older..if u ask me the only good forward japan had is takahara. i wonder how cosistent can yanagisawa be against Serie A defenders when he used to have dry spell in J league.

slash

Aug 14, 2003
from the under-17 tournament

Freddy Adu - imagine how good he will be when he's a grown up man :dazed:

Samuel Barlay, Sam Obi Metzeger - from sierra leaone or something...

Ümit Menekse - finland/turkish u-17 player, composed and measure player

Xisco - barca player i think

Evandro Roncatto - brazilian starlet

Adelino Freitas - at Porto FC

Gamal Nasser Ahmed - maybe the next RVN

Lucas Biglia - cpt of Argentina's u-17 team, creative

Ezekiel Bala, Isaac Promise - nigerian future stars..Isaac is in MU

Carlos Daniel Hidalgo Cadena - Able to drop into the hole and find space to create chances for himself and his partners, he also takes a wicked free kick. His dead-ball skills are no surprise when you consider he has received personal training by none other than Carlos Rendón. 37-year-old Rendón has hit 150 goals in a long and distinguished career in the Colombian championship, an amazing 70 % of them coming from set pieces.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tevez and Cavenaghi!!!!!!

I can just see those 2 destroying all the teams in the WC 2010.
Each one with 27 years and the world on his feet ;)

Cassano, is very young and very talented too!.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Tevez and Cavenaghi!!!!!!

I can just see those 2 destroying all the teams in the WC 2010.
Each one with 27 years and the world on his feet ;)
why? are they joining the army?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by El Idiota ] ++

why? are they joining the army?
Yeah, the argentinian army!. Beware!.

Oh i forgot another very very good prospect too.

Team: DIM (Deportivo Independiente Medellin)
Player name: "Mao" Molina
Position Forward!

Remember that name!! i saw him in the copa libertadores against Santos and is simply esceptional

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he must had something from his father, but as dida is not the same as his father pele, dont wait so much for him.-

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
how about Diego Armando Maradona Jr ? is he any good?
Probably the same as Jordi Cruyff ... too many high expectations which make sure he will get known as a crappy player when he's really not that bad (averagely good)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I agree on many names: Cassano, D'Agostino, D'Alessandro, Diego, Robino, Cavenaghi, Tevez, Kaka, Obodo, ecc...
But we have also some players who will become soon international stars: Miccoli, Appiah and Maresca.

Diego Maradona jr play now in Napoli primavera, i never sow him playing but looks like he's good. Anycase I think it will be difficolt to be a football player with that name, too mutch pressure but never say never...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I forgot Obafemi Martins, nobody mentioned him, but I think he may have a great future, he's just 18.
Adriano is also very young, just 21.
And what about Cristiano Ronaldo, somebody saw him playing, looks like Man Ut count a lot on him, so he may be good too....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)