Stars of the future.......... (1 Viewer)

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
Over the years, we have seen some tremendous talent grow up in Serie A and become a star in world football. Last year alone, there was this same kind of revolution - players going from relative unknowns to much sought-after properties on the transfer market. Adriano, Miccoli, Pizarro, Nakamura, Legrottaglie - they all made a name for themselves. Being an analyst of Italian soccer (at least I think I am), I am going to put some names down as the stars of tomorrow. You might laugh at them now because they are worth little more than a dime, but IMO they have the potential to be the next big thing.
So watch out for these players -
Bjelanovic (Perugia)
Lazetic (Siena)
De Rossi (Roma)
G.Sculli (Chievo)
Kamara (Modena)
Bothroyd (Perugia)
Palombo (Sampdoria)
Budel (Lecce)
Martinez (Brescia)

Can u guys see any other potential stars out there ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
De Rossi (Roma) I can see this player as Great star of the future he has talent and potential to be one.Roma are lucky to have him.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
D'agostino.
I haven't seen him much except friendlies, but he definetely has the sweetest leftfoot in Italian soccer since Peppi Signori.:)
Lazetic can be very exciting player, IMO, and so is De Rossi.
And isn't Palombo a former Atalanta forward and Torino youth product? Obviously I haven't seen him in Serie B but I always liked him as he had the physical size and good technical ability.
Olivera was very impressive in Chievo match, and I am very interested how he develops.
Marco Borriello, Milan forward, has good leftfoot and decent striker instinct.
But the player I am most excitied about is Cassano. I know he is already famous and cost Roma a lot of money, but last year he finally produced on more consistent basis, and I am expecting massive breakout year. He should establish him in the Azzuri.
Ferrari is exciting talent in defence, and should give Legro, Canna a serious challenge for the Nazionale. A world-class defensive talent, IMO. And lets not forget Inter's Martins. A raw player but has one of the biggest upside in the world.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
De Rossi, D'Agostino and Sculli have bright futures ahead of themselves for sure, but what about the likes of Dainelli and Paro? :angel:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Btw last season he was loaned out to Catania, that's why you did not hear much about him. He didn't really have a great season, but I think this season he will be back to his previous level.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
And he will be. Did you see him in the Intertoto match Perugia played on Saturday? He was man of the match.
No I couldn't.:down:. Anyway, I on earth was he relegated to Serie B team?:confused:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Kim Källström will be a big star in the future, Alex Farnerud and Zlatan Ibrahimovic has potential but I am not sure if they will be any big stars.

D'agostino will probably be great some day in the future. What happened to that ukrainian guy Kovalenko?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
He’s only about 18 years old (though he looks like a 12 year old), so since Gaucci also owns Catania, he sent him there to get more experience and at the same time help his other team save themselves from Serie C.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Yanagisawa-Sampdoria next year is a player to watch, IMO. He main weakness is his lack of goal-scoring instinct but very mobile, and quick feet, he pose different to Nakamura, and Nakata. Isn't good as the previous two, but nonetheless, a very good player. If he can get over his main weakness, I expect him to establish himself as a regular in Serie A.:)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Milito, Robinho, DIego, Kaka, but they are already famous players. I think Bruno will be the one to watch in the future...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)