Star Wars (7 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The female lead doesn't bother me in the least. I'm excited for it and plan on seeing it as soon as possible. Prior to this trailer though I thought the movie was going to be about Rogue Squadron, but I guess it's a bit too early in the timeline for that.

Also that piano rendition of Force Theme/Imperial March :tuttosport: I need that in my life.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
I liked it. Wondering if the scene where she is on the platform facing the Tie Figher actually is the end of the movie. Right before/after transferring/delivering the plans to the rebels. Next scene, star destroyer hunting Leia's blockade runner in ANH.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I doubt it. No way in hell they'd end the movie like that. Or they would but no way it'd be in the trailer :D

The ending was great although I don't expect Wader to show much in the movie.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I didn't enjoy the fact there was a nigga in it. What's next? A female clan of ghost busters? :lol:

Trump got a point, i'd say.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
She looks like she belongs in a tv hallmark drama, trying her best to look serious while hoping to get a regular role in a soap. Not feeling her based on this trailer.

But the more they showed the world later it the trailer, the action scenes, random scenes with Forest Whitaker and Donnie Yen and such, it managed to look atleast half-interesting to consider to see.

But a prequel to New Hope about stealing the plans for the death star isnt exactly refreshing add to the world, its just an excuse to show more of the world.
It doesn't help that Felicity Jones is one of the more soporific actresses out there. Can't stand her in the roles that suit her, and it looks even worse in this sort of role.

It's too bad, because the later characters in that trailer, some of them look like they could be quite interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)