Star Wars (7 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Saw star wars yesterday.
Was shit.
I went on the cheap day too, only paid 7$ bucks for instead of 15, cause I had a feeling it was going to be shit. And boy was I right. They ended the movie when shit was suppose to go down, they spend the whole movie trying to find some random nigga, they find him then they stop the movie?! :sergio:

I even stayed behind after the credits to see if there was something, like anything. :sergio:
There was nothing.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
After seeing the movie for a second time I RL-avatar-betted that Rey isn't Luke's daughter. How screwed am I? My friends were very sure she is. :shifty:
@radekas

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
After seeing the movie for a second time I RL-avatar-betted that Rey isn't Luke's daughter. How screwed am I? My friends were very sure she is. :shifty:
@radekas
Honestly who knows. Imo it would be too easy if she was his daughter but then again some things point to that fact too. He is standing over a grave quite obviously.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
JJ Abrams Responds To Claims The Force Awakens “Ripped Off” Original Star Wars

http://news.yahoo.com/jj-abrams-responds-to-claims-the-force-155342385.html

“I can understand that someone might say, 'Oh, it’s a complete rip-off!’ [But] what was important for me was introducing brand new characters using relationships that were embracing the history that we know to tell a story that is new — to go backwards to go forwards.”

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
JJ Abrams Responds To Claims The Force Awakens “Ripped Off” Original Star Wars

http://news.yahoo.com/jj-abrams-responds-to-claims-the-force-155342385.html

“I can understand that someone might say, ‘Oh, it’s a complete rip-off!’ [But] what was important for me was introducing brand new characters using relationships that were embracing the history that we know to tell a story that is new — to go backwards to go forwards.”
He was clearly told to make a movie which the mainstream and old fans would enjoy. Reminds a bit of his second Star Trek movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)