Star Wars (2 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I did.

I thought it was great. Story was pretty cool, characters were great. Rey was amazing, Fin was cool and the new robot was great too. John Williams did an amazing job with the soundtrack. It was funny at times and a hell of an entertainment :tup: did exactly I hoped for tbh. 9/10
I actually was somewhat disappointed in the score. The tracks from the old movies obviously still work, but I honestly can't remember any of the new themes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Saw it. It goes a long way to make people forget about those terrible prequels. It has it's problems, but visually it was a stunning film, and the new characters are pretty fun. I thought Kylo, Rey, Poe and Finn were all very interesting characters, but I would have liked to have seen more of Poe. It definitely plays homage to the original trilogy, especially A New Hope, and maybe tries to hit all the same spots from these ones too often, but I understand why it tried to do that.

I had a couple of big problems with the film, but I won't go into it until more people have seen it. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the upcoming films.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw it. It goes a long way to make people forget about those terrible prequels. It has it's problems, but visually it was a stunning film, and the new characters are pretty fun. I thought Kylo, Rey, Poe and Finn were all very interesting characters, but I would have liked to have seen more of Poe. It definitely plays homage to the original trilogy, especially A New Hope, and maybe tries to hit all the same spots from these ones too often, but I understand why it tried to do that.

I had a couple of big problems with the film, but I won't go into it until more people have seen it. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the upcoming films.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I've never expected them to hug OT that much. Movie felt like an apology to the audience and praise the lord, you are forgiven. Loving it
First thought when I saw the bad guy was 'omg it's Gollum'. Imagine my face when I looked it up back it home....:lol:

Also spent half of the movie trying to figure out if Rey was jailbait or not, resulting in the usual answer that I wouldn't care

enzo

May 14, 2012
Just back from the cinema. It is epic. The word to describe how I am feeling about it: satisfied. It just cancels out the bad memories of the prequels. It gives you Star Wars back. I loved it. So much heart in it. Just overwhelmed and satisfied. Glad. Just glad.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just back from the cinema. It is epic. The word to describe how I am feeling about it: satisfied. It just cancels out the bad memories of the prequels. It gives you Star Wars back. I loved it. So much heart in it. Just overwhelmed and satisfied. Glad. Just glad.
:touched: Admiral Ackbar aged well :heart:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I hate that we have to wait 2 years to get some info on:

- Snoke
- Luke
- Ben's past

I hope Luke won't just be the mentor figure. He should kick some ass before he passes the torch.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I hate that we have to wait 2 years to get some info on:

- Snoke
- Luke
- Ben's past

I hope Luke won't just be the mentor figure. He should kick some ass before he passes the torch.
On the other hand: When was the last time you came home from cinema watching a Star Wars movie and could not wait for the next one to be released?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Why dafuq is this news?

May as well be a headline of "toilet backs up at international packaging convention... guests go crazy".
Well, t obviously isn't news. But every thing vaguely related to Star Wars is going to get a headline. Still, the guy screaming no in that video, made me more happy than he should have. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)