Star Wars (16 Viewers)

enzo

May 14, 2012
Interesting. I couldn't have managed that. Somewhere they were always showing the movies, TV or cinemas. Somebody was always watching them, inviting others to screenings. I even remember parties where people were watching the movies in a separate room. Zero chance I could have made it through my teenage years without at least watching one of the series.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Interesting. I couldn't have managed that. Somewhere they were always showing the movies, TV or cinemas. Somebody was always watching them, inviting others to screenings. I even remember parties where people were watching the movies in a separate room. Zero chance I could have made it through my teenage years without at least watching one of the series.
Dafuq kinda parties did you go to :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
At parties :lol: But they showed them on tv in most holidays here from early childhood to at times now too, so you really couldnt avoid it. But I assume its not the same for him in Saudi Arabia, so you prolly go see it if you wanted to but wasnt super exposed to it.

Its his loss, I have a feeling Darth Jar Jar would be his favourite :agree:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Now that's interesting :D

At parties :lol: But they showed them on tv in most holidays here from early childhood to at times now too, so you really couldnt avoid it. But I assume its not the same for him in Saudi Arabia, so you prolly go see it if you wanted to but wasnt super exposed to it.

Its his loss, I have a feeling Darth Jar Jar would be his favourite :agree:
Nah you can't imagine how some of my friends are crazy about it, I even got a wtf face from them. I always thought I will find it boring :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I did.

I thought it was great. Story was pretty cool, characters were great. Rey was amazing, Fin was cool and the new robot was great too. John Williams did an amazing job with the soundtrack. It was funny at times and a hell of an entertainment :tup: did exactly I hoped for tbh. 9/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)