Star Wars (10 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Well if I want to watch it on day 1 I had to buy it now or I wouldn't have a ticket to buy later. What's so funny about it.
Because it's not a one-evening-showing. Sorry, but it's absolutely retarded that people stay at home just to buy tickets for a movie, which is going to air for 3 months. What's even more retarded, is tickets going on e-Bay for $1000.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Because it's not a one-evening-showing. Sorry, but it's absolutely retarded that people stay at home just to buy tickets for a movie, which is going to air for 3 months. What's even more retarded, is tickets going on e-Bay for $1000.
wot, who said anything about staying home. There are 3 showings a day of the movie in 2D (I hate 3D) and only one which I can see right after my work. In a few days I wouldn't be able to buy tickets for it or I would have the worst seats. It's not some big event premiere and the tickets cost normal price.

Would be nice if you didn't generalise next time.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
wot, who said anything about staying home. There are 3 showings a day of the movie in 2D (I hate 3D) and only one which I can see right after my work. In a few days I wouldn't be able to buy tickets for it or I would have the worst seats. It's not some big event premiere and the tickets cost normal price.

Would be nice if you didn't generalise next time.
Nope - you're just butt hurt.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Let's say a friend of mine has never seen any of the star wars movies. Where does he start?
I actually thought about this a couple days ago, how should someone watch it. I think the so called 'flashback order' might be the best. So 4-5-1-2-3-6.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-order-to-watch-the-Star-Wars-series-1
Sounds like one of those things that works better on paper. The difference in production value makes me think that it'll be better to just watch 4-5-6 and then 1-2-3.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, but not a bad idea :tup:

I had a really random order, 1-2-3-4-6-5:D
You're such a coyote.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)