Star Wars (13 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The bigger the fandom I suppose the more you can claim something to be overrated. LOTR falls into that as well, but at least that is grounded on the novel.

I'm a big Star Wars fan but it is insanely obsessed over. I think a mix of the old and new is what fans really want, to have a new edge on the old feel and story.

I also didn't mind the prequels too much. Actually the first one was largely shit and wasn't saved by Darth Maul, but I enjoyed the other two.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The bigger the fandom I suppose the more you can claim something to be overrated. LOTR falls into that as well, but at least that is grounded on the novel.

I'm a big Star Wars fan but it is insanely obsessed over. I think a mix of the old and new is what fans really want, to have a new edge on the old feel and story.

I also didn't mind the prequels too much. Actually the first one was largely shit and wasn't saved by Darth Maul, but I enjoyed the other two.
Episode III was quite good actually, better than Return Of The Jedi imo (I know I'm gonna get butcherd for this :D). But in general, they're mostly decent movies, Empire Strikes Back can even claim to be an actually great one, but the hype and fandom doesn't really make sense to me :D

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #269
    Episode III was quite good actually, better than Return Of The Jedi imo (I know I'm gonna get butcherd for this :D). But in general, they're mostly decent movies, Empire Strikes Back can even claim to be an actually great one, but the hype and fandom doesn't really make sense to me :D
    please close the door on the way out

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Episode III was quite good actually, better than Return Of The Jedi imo (I know I'm gonna get butcherd for this :D).
    Das it, Coyote! Despite its flaws Episode III is really, really good! Das it!

- - - Updated - - -

Same :D

Missed out on midnight though, but still going on the 17th
    We get it on the 16th here. I'm gonna spoil it for you, maggot!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    OT is just a great space adventure with likable characters, straight forward classic story, spiced with the right amount of action and humour. PT is not worth a rant. I look forward to Ep7 a lot because I rate JJ. LotR and Tolkien are obviously in a different league

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Hayden Christensen. Episodes II and III suck entirely due to him. He's one of the worst actors out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)