Star Wars EPIII- Revenge of the Sith (1 Viewer)

OP
Holdon
Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

As for the transformation to Darth Vador, I'm not convinced how Anakin was crying that Samuel L. Jackson got blown away, then 2 seconds later he submits completely to Darth Sydious (spelling!?). :groan: His reasons for joining/admiting to the dark side didn't seem strong enough.
    To be honest, you're right.

If a similar scenario had happened in another film I would think, 'I'm not buying that!' But, as a Star Wars fan I'll let it go. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jan 7, 2004
    maddox does it again

and again

Yes, that's right. The entire reason Anakin switched to the dark side becomes unraveled when he tries to kill Padme, who was the reason he switched to the dark side to begin with. Oops! Of course, Star Wars apologists will try to point out that Anakin was already under the influence of the "dark side" at this point. So that's why the first thing he asks as Darth Vader is whether Padme is safe, right you morons?

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    It's the first Star Wars I watch. Not too bad. Bad the acting is :yuck:. Also I agree with Majed on how the hell Anakin switched to dark side just like that?!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    episode 1 maybe? :D

nah go for episodes IV to VI first, only then will you even hope to understand episodes I - III

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I watched it monday evening. It is much better than Phantom ***** and Attack of the Morones but still nothing compared to Empire Strikes Back!!

I agree with everyone saying how weak of a reason Anakin switched to the dark side. Of course I do not agree with Star Wars geeks :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I thought it was pretty good and I'm not that keen on Star Wars. If you're a fan of the series it's a must see.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    Yes, that's right. The entire reason Anakin switched to the dark side becomes unraveled when he tries to kill Padme, who was the reason he switched to the dark side to begin with. Oops! Of course, Star Wars apologists will try to point out that Anakin was already under the influence of the "dark side" at this point. So that's why the first thing he asks as Darth Vader is whether Padme is safe, right you morons?
    What a stupid guy this is, clearly he has no capability for thinking anything more "complicated" than 1+1=2.

OP
    Holdon
    Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    That was funny, but he's hardly the most objective person to comment on Star Wars considering he hates all the movies.

I loved the film and that's what matters, I couldn't give a sh!t what some cvntrag thinks of it!

OP
    Holdon
    Sep 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    episode 1 maybe? :D

nah go for episodes IV to VI first, only then will you even hope to understand episodes I - III
    I agree. But after you've seen them all it really should go I to VI.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    That was funny, but he's hardly the most objective person to comment on Star Wars considering he hates all the movies.

I loved the film and that's what matters, I couldn't give a sh!t what some cvntrag thinks of it!

nobody is saying he was right, he is just funny

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
    It's the first Star Wars I watch. Not too bad. Bad the acting is :yuck:. Also I agree with Majed on how the hell Anakin switched to dark side just like that?!
    Too many major events seem to happen in this movie. And the plot in which Anakin switched to the dark side seemed unconvincing, I think the whole process only took a while.

But overall I loved the action in the movie.

And BTW Yoda is underrated :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yoda speaks perfect Englishin the first part of the movie, and later on swich to his normal way of talk he does. Not enough tho, I miss how talk he does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)