*****STAR***** 2500 Finally :) (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It’s amazing that I have finally reached this milestone! Normally am not much of a poster but this wonderful forum has literally extorted quite a lot from me. Naturally the wonderful people that hang around in here have played their parts. So here goes my rumbling ….

Juventus
The team that made this possible. Thank you for giving me such incredible highs :) I look forward to many great moments.

Martin
Enough has been said about this forum so am just going to say something about you. You are a great bloke & it’s been a pleasure interacting with you.

Nina
A true Juventini :thumb: I have come to respect you as a person – Hope one day we shall curve our little corner at Delle Alpi :) The fact that you speak more languages that I can remember is some achievement.

Tom
Many people label you a pessimist but I think you are a realist. Keep the good posts rolling. Great conversationalist.

Erik
Your knowledge of Dutch football is top shelf stuff! Add a few languages to boot. Another great conversationalist.

Tom & Erik
Your conversations could make a best seller. Plus you guys are legendary for your thread derailing shenanigans :D

Majed
Geeky boy! Yeah admit it geek – You are one of the coolest geeks around. You collar obsessed …. you :) Another person I have come to enjoy conversing with. Funny how sometimes the smallest things make you fly off the handle. Your contributions are appreciated.

Fahad
This forum would not be the same without you. Great mind & ideas plus a cheerful person. Always great playing your games.

Deej
Now that you are gone I can say that you are one of the smartest dudes around. I know you sneak here once in a while. Go on satisfy the urge … post some.

Vit
I didn’t you’d be gone but now am almost believing it. A truly wonderful person. PM me if you ever read this.

Magnus
A pity you’ve disappeared lately. Your video’s say it all. Plus the fact that you are easy to get along with & a great poster. Get back soon.

Torkel
You almost made me start curling even though we don’t have ice rinks in my country :eek: Cheers wherever you are.

Greg
Your cool car gallery keeps me sane dude :) Thanks for sending me the longest PM I’ve ever received (ER). After all this months I can safely say that I never did quite finish it :angel: I like your decisive posts. :)

Lac
Your different perspective is unique & I’ve learnt a lot from you. Good posts and one heck of an intelligent bloke.

Paul
To most you are one cold devil :D I recognise you as a true juventini. Your contribution is always important. A pity you don’t stop by often enough. I miss your technological updates.

Denco
Another disappeared top poster. Your reviews were always good to read.

Jkane
Your knowledge of football is vast and vital. You should post more often.

Jaansu
It’s been long. Hope everything is ok with the family.

Lisa
The first person to welcome me here. Your wit & cheek are sorely missed.

Paranoia
Top poster. Where are you hiding nowadays?

-S-
Talented, photogenic & a Juve fan. It doesn’t get any better.

Oded
Ever since you changed your nick …. Something went amiss.

Bongiovi
Your jokes :eek: :LOL: Sums it up all.

Padovano
Where did the sheep take you?

Jun-hide
Do you ever write a one liner? Fortunately your posts are top quality – Keep em coming.

Hoshi
Love your wit gal. Thank lord you didn’t stick to the Buffon Online thread only.

Nelly
Thanks for the recipes. Turned out that am a horrid cook. Everything I tried came out black!

Anders
How do you manage to be so active! Even with a broken leg :eek: Your creativity is boundless …. Cheers. How did you become a star before me????

Febrina
We seem to meet in the WRC thread only …. Good to see you around :)

DarkSoul
Your avatars are totally unique dude & your posts are :cool:

*aca*
Who else can have an asterik on their nick except a Laziale! :howler: I just can’t wait till we thrash Lazio so I’ll have to take a weekend off and celebrate. Shows the respect I have for you & your team. I always enjoy reading your posts except on match days.

Rickenbacker2
I wish you all the best in your marriage & get back here soon. Your city to city tales keeps me regaled. Your contribution to this forum is already being missed.

BigIzz
What happened to you???

BloodOnMoral
You have to explain to me what your nick means. And then I will buy you an umbrella :)

Gigi’stwin
I never thought we would ever converse but I guess there’s the Tour De France to thank for this.

All the rest
It’s great to be around you guys :)

As usual I know I have forgotten a number of you … Take it easy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
BloodOnMoral
You have to explain to me what your nick means. And then I will buy you an umbrella :)
:touched:
thank you very much for mentioning me :)
well, thank you for the intention to buy me a new umbrella too, i hope that anders will fix his leg too soon, so we could end those tragic stories from the lovely mornings thread :)
about you being among us, this fact makes me really happy and i hope you won't stop posting and never leave us :D
congrats :star:
i will explain you my username's meening too :D
cheers

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Majed
Geeky boy! Yeah admit it geek – You are one of the coolest geeks around. You collar obsessed …. you :) Another person I have come to enjoy conversing with. Funny how sometimes the smallest things make you fly off the handle. Your contributions are appreciated.
Congratulations Ali :thumb: :star:

ok, i'll admit: i'm a 'cool' geek! :cool::geek: ;)

Thanks Ali, it's always a pleasure conversing with you too :)

BTW, your a fast typer! It only took you a week+ to finish this dedication ;) :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Congratulations Ali!!! :star: It's great to have you here :thumb:
Thanks for mentioning me :)

Anders
How do you manage to be so active! Even with a broken leg :eek: Your creativity is boundless …. Cheers. How did you become a star before me????
Well fortunately I don't write with my feet :D A broken foot gave me alot of time to mess up this wonderful forum ;) I didn't have anything better to do :D

How I became I star before you?
Dunno, this forum is weird sometimes. When DJ left, me and Hydde agreed we had to work extra hard to keep the forum a bit nuts... We've been very busy! :D

BTW, the foot is kewl now. The crappy thing finally healed... for now :nervous:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Finally is right Ali. A heartfelt congratulations from me, and thanks very much for the (double) mention. You mean a great deal to these forums and I hope everyone here appreciates the good work.

Cheers! :):star:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Congrats DaJuve, It took you some time to make this post,didn't it? :)

I think I liked Oded better than Edgar Davids, player names are pretty boring ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Erik
Your knowledge of Dutch football is top shelf stuff! Add a few languages to boot. Another great conversationalist.

Tom & Erik
Your conversations could make a best seller. Plus you guys are legendary for your thread derailing shenanigans :D
Woh! A double mention even! Thanks for that, congratulations and do stick around, mate! I really enjoy reading your posts!! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)