Stan"Tookie"williams (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
seriously, this isn't worth talking about anymore...

I've got one guy bringing up nuclear weapons, and the other one talking about Iran

neither of which has ANYTHING to do with why this animal should have been kept alive

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
TonyMontana said:
SAN FRANCISCO - Stanley Tookie Williams, the convicted killer of four and co-founder of the notorious Crips street gang, was executed by lethal injection at San Quentin State prison early Tuesday morning.

Williams, 51, was pronounced dead around 12:35 a.m.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger refused to block Williams' execution, rejecting the notion that he had atoned for his crimes and found redemption on death row.

I think thats bullshit! During his last 15 years in prison he did so much good to the community and fucking Schwarzenegger couldnt reduce his sentence to life in prison, he just had to execute him. Tookie also claimed he was innocent for the murders, even if he wasnt he should of gotten it reduced to life for all the good hes done.

He wrote childrens books encouraging children to stay away from gangs and drugs, he helped put a truce to the Crips and the Bloods in 93, he had several programs to stop the violence and he was even nominated for a Nobel peace prize.

Guess Arnold needs his republican votes. I used to like Arnold but now i lost respect for him.

I knew all of this, but I agree, and think Schwarzenegger should be pistol whipped.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Execution is as primitive as wife beating yet it still happens today

Those of you that believe in God, answer my question:

If God can forgive people for their sins, then who the heck are you, that cant??

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Zé Tahir said:
Execution is as primitive as wife beating yet it still happens today

Those of you that believe in God, answer my question:

If God can forgive people for their sins, then who the heck are you, that cant??
he NEVER asked for forgivness

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, everytime I think I am fully against the death penalty without exception, Neil Patrick Harris (TV's Doogie Howser) comes out with a new TV series. :wth:

He does this just to taunt me, I'm sure of it. :groan:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Vinman said:
he had NO remorse for the ppl that he killed, and had to pay for his crimes...

if you want to feel bad, think about the innocent victims, and their families !!!
Remorse? He claimed he was innocent. How can you have remorse for something you aint supposed to have done?
And IF he was guilty (everyone knows that the justice system in USA is amongst the worst in the world. Saw a documentary about the jury system, to have laymen judge in complex cases, and the American experts all agreed on that the system is not working) witch is quite probably, whom were the victims? Old ladies? He was a gangbanger for Christ sake. The victims were other gangbangers. That does not justify the action or even explain it. But do not try to make the victims all innocent and harmless.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vinman said:
where did I say that ??? FIND IT !!!!!

look for an argument elsewhere, with someone of your IQ range...

like the 8 year old girl down the block

if you don't like what I gotta say, then put me on your ignore list, kid
How you of all people can accuse someone of stupidity is simply beyond me. You can't seem to grasp the easiest concepts and seem in no way intelligent enough to form educated opinions. That's exactly the reason your posts are always so short.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure you find it barbaric when Iran executes people for being gay. And I'm also pretty sure you find that barbaric for all the wrong reasons.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Seven said:
How you of all people can accuse someone of stupidity is simply beyond me. You can't seem to grasp the easiest concepts and seem in no way intelligent enough to form educated opinions. That's exactly the reason your posts are always so short.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure you find it barbaric when Iran executes people for being gay. And I'm also pretty sure you find that barbaric for all the wrong reasons.

Enough of that Seven, dont make it personal.

And wasnt it you that complained about people twisting your arguments? Huh, funny that you're doing the same thing now.

And TBH my patience with you is running thin, watch the personal insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)