Stan"Tookie"williams (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO - Stanley Tookie Williams, the convicted killer of four and co-founder of the notorious Crips street gang, was executed by lethal injection at San Quentin State prison early Tuesday morning.

Williams, 51, was pronounced dead around 12:35 a.m.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger refused to block Williams' execution, rejecting the notion that he had atoned for his crimes and found redemption on death row.

I think thats bullshit! During his last 15 years in prison he did so much good to the community and fucking Schwarzenegger couldnt reduce his sentence to life in prison, he just had to execute him. Tookie also claimed he was innocent for the murders, even if he wasnt he should of gotten it reduced to life for all the good hes done.

He wrote childrens books encouraging children to stay away from gangs and drugs, he helped put a truce to the Crips and the Bloods in 93, he had several programs to stop the violence and he was even nominated for a Nobel peace prize.

Guess Arnold needs his republican votes. I used to like Arnold but now i lost respect for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
This is a disgrace!

Former gang member and Nobel nominated executed.
Wrote books for children and inspired 1000 of children and teens and learning them how to stay of the streets.

Only in USA....

RIP

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
execution is a crime,there is always another way to protect humans from them, (Killers or whoever),God forbid those who gave the order.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
snoop said:
execution is a crime,
No, murder is a crime. Execution is a punishment under the law - rather far from criminal. I'd agree that it's not a moral solution though, but then morals are subjective.

There was substantial doubt over this case - accusations of a stacked jury (the prosecuting lawyer had been in trouble over that in the past), some serious question of reasonable doubt. I can't agree with execution in a case like that.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yes I am against execution,even if the whole world will turn against me because of that.nobody has the right to make a decision like that.there are other solutions for punishments,and execution should never be one of them.

I know there were and still are arguments whether if it 's acceptable or not,but for me,It will never be acceptable,and I don't think I will change my view about that.

execution,wars anykind of killing is same for me..all of them are crime and sin.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
mikhail said:
No, murder is a crime. Execution is a punishment under the law - rather far from criminal.
this is what I hate most,who's the law anyway?who made the law.let's say Saddam, he gave many orders of exuction,that was under his law,so it was right?it wasn't crime? that's evil.

don't tell me that law is Holly,no one argues about it.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
snoop said:
Yes I am against execution,even if the whole world will turn against me because of that.nobody has the right to make a decision like that.there are other solutions for punishments,and execution should never be one of them.

I know there were and still are arguments whether if it 's acceptable or not,but for me,It will never be acceptable,and I don't think I will change my view about that.

execution,wars anykind of killing is same for me..all of them are crime and sin.
like what , snoop ???

should my, and everyone else's tax dollars here in the USA , be spent on some guy who MURDERED 4 people, and had the audacity to laugh as one of his victims gurgled as they were dying ??

This is a disgrace!

Former gang member and Nobel nominated executed.
Wrote books for children and inspired 1000 of children and teens and learning them how to stay of the streets
he had NO remorse for the ppl that he killed, and had to pay for his crimes...

if you want to feel bad, think about the innocent victims, and their families !!!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
If they would have left him out in the streets he would have got killed anyways and we would never have known him or had this thread....

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yet when a country like Iran executes the death penalty, they're a bunch of barbarians, right Vinman?

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
Yet when a country like Iran executes the death penalty, they're a bunch of barbarians, right Vinman?

where did I say that ??? FIND IT !!!!!

look for an argument elsewhere, with someone of your IQ range...

like the 8 year old girl down the block

if you don't like what I gotta say, then put me on your ignore list, kid

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Vinman said:
like what , snoop ???

should my, and everyone else's tax dollars here in the USA , be spent on some guy who MURDERED 4 people, and had the audacity to laugh as one of his victims gurgled as they were dying ??
why not?instead of seeing my dollars go to nuclear weapons,or anything like that, ofcourse I would pay extra taxes to make these people better,and show them the right way, you know they are suffering psycological diseases.

answer me this question.what's the point of execution?so that I will discuss with you about it.

like I said,there are many ways to protect humans from criminals or murderes.execution should not be one of the choices,no way,that's against the humanity to say "hang him" , I am sorry to say this,but who the hell are you (general) to judge him.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
snoop said:
why not?instead of seeing my dollars go to nuclear weapons,or anything like that, ofcourse I would pay extra taxes to make these people better,and show them the right way, you know they are suffering psycological diseases.

answer me this question.what's the point of execution?so that I will discuss with you about it.

like I said,there are many ways to protect humans from criminals or murderes.execution should not be one of the choices,no way,that's against the humanity to say "hang him" , I am sorry to say this,but who the hell are you (general) to judge him.

who am I to judge him ??

well first of all, my friend, I have to deal with gangbangers of the gang that HE helped found- the crips, on a daily basis

believe me, I dont know too many crips who are good citizens- it aint a sewing club...thats for sure

he murdered 4 people...so why should he be spared the same treatment ??

how do you protect innocent people from animals like him ??

I know that animals like him can NEVER be reformed, I dont care how many books he writes

I hope no one in your family is ever murdered...we would then see how you would feel

I have had to tell ppls families that their loved one has been killed....so dont tell me that I dont have the right to have an opinion, or judge the guilty

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Zé Tahir said:
vinni he wan't quoting you, he was making a connection
what connection is that ??

This has nothing to do with Iran, but, if you must know, if Iran executed felons who commit murder, than I wouldnt care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)