Squad Numbers (Lega-Calcio) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
#7 is not retired. Just in respect to Pessotto they decided not to take that number.

about Bojinov's #9 and players leaving; he's on loan so...unless we decide to buy halh his contract for 4m € and they other for how much I don't know he could go prepaturely also.
:tup:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Espectro said:
So I asume that this means that Chiumento and Volpato are not going to be in Juve?
dont know abt them,i want them to stay though.i dont think anyone is interested in volpato since he wont be back until october so he wont have any match sharpness for a while. ONLY if we r going to sell him thats a different matter

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Legro blocked a shot from Adriano against Inter a couple of days ago, other then that, he still played like crap

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
come on! poor legro has no fans! why don't you become a king legro fan?

hes not called king legro

its nicky snapped ur leg-rottaglie, as for him, when he said "juve i've missed u" i shouted back "well i've f*cking missed u too!" o well this is now his chance to redeem himself, but ill never forget his debut goal, against ac milan, which proved to be a last min winner.

there is only 1 king left at juve, thats king chiellini, since canna and chimi are no longer with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)