Spring Cleaning (40 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
hahahah YEAH i got NO BALLS because i dont have my rep thing ON.. lol what a joke.. ILL TURN IT ON just for YOU!! NEG REP ME as much as u want.. as it mean NOTHING to me.. Not like you, cry because of some rep shit..
And again.. This forum is getting something where people can make fun of the rules..

WHY do we have rules when they mean NOTHING.. People keep insaulting!!
then why do YOU use it to neg rep ppl retard ??

are you STILL upset that I was right about our coach, and you looked so stupid when you FINALLY agreed ???

you have no brain, man

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
hahah look at this..

Thread Date Comment
Spring Cleaning 17.04.2006 18:36 YOU ARE A PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER SCUMBAG !!! Vinni

Now u feel much better hu Vinni?
had to be truthful...now, go blow yourself up !!!

May 4, 2004
Vinman said:
then why do YOU use it to neg rep ppl retard ??

are you STILL upset that I was right about our coach, and you looked so stupid when you FINALLY agreed ???

you have no brain, man
Well normally i dont use it (atleast i dont neg rep people just to neg rep them), BUT i do use it when people LIKE U keep insaulting..

And no im not upset at all.. i dont even need to tell you anything becuase i DONT care what u think about me..

And yeah i might have no brain, but atleast i respekt other members and i dont pretend like im some kind of god in this forum!!!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
Well normally i dont use it (atleast i dont neg rep people just to neg rep them), BUT i do use it when people LIKE U keep insaulting..

And no im not upset at all.. i dont even need to tell you anything becuase i DONT care what u think about me..

And yeah i might have no brain, but atleast i respekt other members and i dont pretend like im some kind of god in this forum!!!
whose pretending ???:D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
hahahah YEAH i got NO BALLS because i dont have my rep thing ON.. lol what a joke.. ILL TURN IT ON just for YOU!! NEG REP ME as much as u want.. as it means NOTHING to me.. Not like you, cry because of some rep shit..

And again.. This forum is getting something where people can make fun of the rules..

WHY do we have rules when they mean NOTHING.. People keep insaulting!!
:faq1: There is no such thing as insaulting. That isn't a word in the Enlish language. One of the forum rules states that you must speak English. I request you be banned for failing in you attempt to grasp the English language.

:faq1: The word you're looking for is I-N-S-U-L-T-I-N-G. Quit being a hypocrite. You egg Vinnie on all the time and complain when his responses are "too much to handle". You seem intelligent enough, so why you didn't know that we Americans are a loud, vulgar, and in your face people is beyond me. I think you have a disorder where you really enjoy Vinnie's posts and you keep coming back to his Kitchen of Pain because for some reason they get you off. But thats neither here nor there. Bottom line, quit whining girly man. Forsa USA.:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Vinman said:
I thought you left months ago, so badly hurt by the DESERVED criticism of our team, that you couldnt handle

run along now, Domenica......

Why are you ushering away one of the posters around who actually contributes some quality football analysis?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Enron said:
Cause he wouldn't get hyphy to Sinatra last night when we was blazin'.
Chyeah!! Shake ya dreads to the swang of the Master Hoboken DJ. Put your stunna shades on, light up some Swisher sweet bud, and go dumb to some slappin' horns. We doing it 24/7, yo.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Vinman said:
I thought you left months ago, so badly hurt by the DESERVED criticism of our team, that you couldnt handle

run along now, Domenica......
Well yes, I left for a while, but it had little to do with the oh so constructive criticism of our team. I'm also very well aware that our team isn't functioning properly.

Domenica.. I'm very impressed on how you always come up with new names for me.

- Sir Sebastian: Thanks.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
for the love of god i am sick and tired of people not able to follow simple rules, no nipples, not a hard bloody task and now the FBT has been shut down. not that i should be surprised as the thread has been on thin ice for a long time, damn maybe i should have volunteered to be mod for that thread. shame as it was a welcome release but what can you do? some people always take it too far.
(this is not aimed specifically at anyone,guess it was only a metter of time due to a culmination of warnings)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)