Spring Cleaning (39 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
snoop said:
I think all of them deserve a second chance too, Seven is banned for more than a month I think, that is enough. But Marty thinks that it will be not fair to the other members to unban Seven. I hope he changes his mind too, because it is nice to discuss with Seven about Football, and he already told me that he won't discuss about religion and politics anymore (the reasons he got banned).

what an absolute crock of shit !!

How many times has he said this, only to start spewing all his bullshit at everyone, and offending a good majority of ppl on this forum

He knows his football, I agree, but he has an obsession with offending ppl, and just because he told YOU that he would behave means absolutely NOTHING to anyone here

want some advice, snoopy...keep your mouth shut, and be glad you got the vbookie position !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Vinman said:
snoopy dog, if you are gonna neg rep me, at least leave your name, little faggot !!!
It wasn't snoop that neg repped you.

Please Vin, let us try not to call each other names.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Vinman said:
he's your friend, so you stick up for him...and thats fine

but, I know otherwise
actually vinman, jack and snoop are sworn enemies, i will +rep you to get it back up though and we can all drop it

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Bozi.78 said:
actually vinman, jack and snoop are sworn enemies, i will +rep you to get it back up though and we can all drop it

thanks man, but it isnt about the neg rep...its about spineless ppl I despise who cannot own up to what they say/type

if I neg rep someone, or IRL have something to say about someone, its always to their face

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Vinman said:
he's your friend, so you stick up for him...and thats fine

but, I know otherwise
I am far from being his friend, I checked who repped you and saw it wasn't snoop. Actually snoop hasn't repped you in a very long time.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Vinman said:
thanks man, but it isnt about the neg rep...its about spineless ppl I despise who cannot own up to what they say/type

if I neg rep someone, or IRL have something to say about someone, its always to their face
i know its the principle of if you rep someone you tell them who it was, if you neg rep them you should do the same. i have only neg repped twice(except aaron who requests neg rep) and i told them who it was. then in nATW someone randomly neg repped me with the words WASTE no sig, no reason, fuck em

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
good choices on the mods marty, very clever as well, presumably for example mark will take the transfer talk section etc which is how it should work.

Congrats to all the new mods I haven't already 'spoken' to :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Bozi.78 said:
i know its the principle of if you rep someone you tell them who it was, if you neg rep them you should do the same. i have only neg repped twice(except aaron who requests neg rep) and i told them who it was. then in nATW someone randomly neg repped me with the words WASTE no sig, no reason, fuck em
I totally agree with that sentiment. 4 of my last 5 reps have been negative, and 3 of them didn't even leave a name, or in some cases even a comment. Either get shot of reputation (preferably) or at least make it so that you can see who repped you.. it just breeds hatred and frustration which obviously doesn't help. Though thats probably very hard techincally to do...

I wouldn't know :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tom said:
I totally agree with that sentiment. 4 of my last 5 reps have been negative, and 3 of them didn't even leave a name, or in some cases even a comment. Either get shot of reputation (preferably) or at least make it so that you can see who repped you.. it just breeds hatred and frustration which obviously doesn't help. Though thats probably very hard techincally to do...

I wouldn't know :D
totally agree tom, i have taken the decision to show my rep as i know that most people will think they all came from the FBT, however most have come from other posts. i expect i will get a lot of neg rep now but tbh i think it would be better for the health of teh forum to just get rid of it, this has caused nothing but trouble

May 4, 2004
Vinman said:
snoopy dog, if you are gonna neg rep me, at least leave your name, little faggot !!!

I was the one that NEG REP you.. AND i will do it again if i feel like u deserve it.. WHY cant u write without insaulting members here???

and ill write my NAME next time i neg rep u.. my bad, forgot it.. !!!!!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
I was the one that NEG REP you.. AND i will do it again if i feel like u deserve it.. WHY cant u write without insaulting members here???

and ill write my NAME next time i neg rep u.. my bad, forgot it.. !!!!!
snoop- I apologize

Jeeks- ditto

Kosova, you have NO BALLS !! Put your name to it next time, little bitch !!

whats even funnier, is that this little pussy has his rep disabled...so no one can neg rep him, but he can to everyone else ?? NO BALLS !!

I thought you were going to blow yourself up in the "spring cleaning" thread...so what are you waiting for ??

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Vinman said:
same here. that's why I don't make friends here. If I see something wrong, I would hit to anyones face, even if you were a mod, president or forum's most popular. It was like that, and always be..

May 4, 2004
Vinman said:
Kosova, you have NO BALLS !! Put your name to it next time, little bitch !!

whats even funnier, is that this little pussy has his rep disabled...so no one can neg rep him, but he can to everyone else ?? NO BALLS !!

I thought you were going to blow yourself up in the "spring cleaning" thread...so what are you waiting for ??
hahahah YEAH i got NO BALLS because i dont have my rep thing ON.. lol what a joke.. ILL TURN IT ON just for YOU!! NEG REP ME as much as u want.. as it means NOTHING to me.. Not like you, cry because of some rep shit..

And again.. This forum is getting something where people can make fun of the rules..

WHY do we have rules when they mean NOTHING.. People keep insaulting!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)