Spring Cleaning (20 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
The rules have been updated and maybe will be updated even more. New mods are there to make sure the rules are applied.

You can start by shrinking your signature to four lines :p

Okay thats cool...

And about my signature.. It is four lines in the "Juventuz Full Blue" skin mr.Mod :p

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
TBH there are one or two mod choices I am somewhat skeptical about, but nonetheless, congrats to all :cool:

Who cares!?, Just let it be man. Get over it and happy posting. :smoke:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I don't particularly care at all, I was just telling the truth

And if I did care, it's probably because I'll get banned sooner or later :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jeeks said:
And you should change your signature because there is no more thief.
nah he is just gonna follow you into te toilet and wait for you to drop your trousers..................and maybe swipe your wallet:oops:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Bozi.78 said:
nah he is just gonna follow you into te toilet and wait for you to drop your trousers..................and maybe swipe your wallet:oops:
it is in my blood , can't do anything about it

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
If you have a personal problem with snoop, it does not mean he won't do a good job as a bookmaker.

Personal problems???? Please jack, please.

I've explained my point in THIS thread don't know if you read them, I actually have no problem with him being a bookie and not that I care but there were other members who really cared about bookie other than snoop (p-woody for example)... yet I don't know why snoop was selected.

anyhow good luck with your job snoopy:cheesy:

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #158
    snoop said:
    One last thing Marty, Unban the banned members :smile:
    I was hoping that Marty would have mercy on a few of these old banned members, especially Seven and Claire who both FINALLY demonstrated they were willing to participate under the rules and regulations for the sake of posting on this board. While their change in demeanor occured a bit too late, it's my personal opinion they should be given one last and well-warned and well-observed chance. However, the decision is obviously entirely up to Marty.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Azzurri7 said:

I've explained my point in THIS thread don't know if you read them, I actually have no problem with him being a bookie and not that I care
    Azzurri7 said:
    snoop is the bookie:howler:

Interesting.
    Like you would say "NEXT!"

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:

I've explained my point in THIS thread don't know if you read them, I actually have no problem with him being a bookie and not that I care but there were other members who really cared about bookie other than snoop (p-woody for example)... yet I don't know why snoop was selected.

anyhow good luck with your job snoopy:cheesy:
    Poisonwoody has been here for a few months, snoop has been here before me and even you joined. If both members care about the bookie, it is not fair to hire a new member, that's the simplest excuse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)