Sports Injuries (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm still waiting. :D
It's weird. Someone planted his studs on my right foot three years ago and you can still see that there's a little swelling in that exact spot. It doesn't hurt or anything, it's just weird. I wonder why the human body does that. What possible effect could it have?

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
I've always played enough sport for 5 men, always give 110%, and have always copped the rough treatment from opponents - hence the million injuries.

Rugby League/Rugby Union/Touch Football/Oztag:
Fractured left eye socket
Dislocated left shoulder
Cracked vertebrae
Rib cartilage damage x 2
Torn ligaments in left thumb x 4
Dislocated fingers x 2
Fractured coccyx
Ruptured ATFL and CFL ligaments in right ankle

Football:
Fractured nose (bridge)
Groin tear
Displaced pelvis
Torn right hamstring
Torn medials in right knee and left knees
Torn collaterals in right and left knees
Broken left femur
Fractured right tibia
Ruptured ATFL and CFL ligaments in right and left ankles
Broken right big toe

Osteoarthritis in left and right knees
Cuboid tunnel syndrome in right foot x 2

I've also had other injuries as a result of stupidity. :p

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Okay since this thread came back from the dead.

Most of these are mostly football bar a few:

Broken right femur x2
Dislocated left shoulder x4 at least, I know it's more but I kinda lost the count by now. It happens every 4-6 months though, mostly when I less expect it (it's just cronical, needs surgery)
Dislocated right shoulder
Broken left wrist
Several broken fingers
Broken nose

Should've known better and retired from football after breaking my femur the first time but I was actually kinda pursuing a career in the sport and didn't want to blow my chance. When it broke again I just said screw this shit.

I still play though not in a serious manner.

And i'm only 20. :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The Osgood-Schlatter disease ruined my football carrier...
I had that, was quite painful at times but went away after a while.

I've also sprained my ankle really badly from basketball and could hardly walk for a week and I've had my my left index finger broken playing australian football. Countless sprained fingers from basketball too.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Bastard :D

I'm talking about real football! I've seen all my friends get something broken or dislocated.
The thing I hate the most is when I'm making a comeback from injury, we're 10 minutes into the game, and I hear the opposition coach/manager say something like "2 on number 11!!".

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I've played football my whole life and I never got badly injured :D
Backyard doesn't count. :p
Pretty much this.

It's (very) hard to get injured while playing amateur/sunday football with mates unless you're really unlucky.

It's when the body is put under certain stress that you really suffer the risk of injury. Obviously some people like me and Golazo it seems are more prone than others. :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I broke my wrist when bike riding :sergio:. The pain was horrible I always passed out :scared:

When I played basketball the opponents always try to grab your boobs :facepalm: that hurts also :mad:

Women football is very dangerous btw :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)