Split: Goldenball? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The ball that Becks failed the penalty kick is being sold on the internet by a spanish man who got it

http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3688276550

The Official Match Ball used on the game against Portugal, that left UK out of the Europe Cup, the same ball of the penalty, that David Beckham miss, will be auctioned on eBay. Pablo Carral, a fan, catched the ball and he took it out from the stadium.

Is the Official Europe Cup Match Ball, made in Thailand. It has the date of the game, the 24th of June 2004, also the place of the celebration, da Luz of Lisbon stadium.

Don’t loose this great and unique chance!!!

Place a bid now!!!

The buyer will pay the shipping cost.

Buy on AliExpress.com

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
EUR 2.120.050,00 ????????? :eek::eek::eek:

who on earth is willing to pay more than 2 million euros for this ball??? man, there are crazy people out there.

OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Whoa! last time I saw it it was on 93,000

Now its already on 6,000,000

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
    that's really crazy. and somethings wrong with the world, if people give milions of euros away for a simple football, instead of making something wise with their money!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by reneu ] ++
    who on earth is willing to pay more than 2 million euros for this ball???
    Some genius who knows that he can fetch even more for it in 10 years time ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Definitely not, but if I had the capital to invest in such an item, I'd definitely have a long hard think about it after speaking to my team of highly experienced appraisers ;)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    This is getting to be like the foul ball that supposedly thwarted the Chicago Cubs' best chance at a World Series appearance since 1945 off course last year. The ball was auctioned off for over $1MM U.S. and was then ceremoniously destroyed.

Beckham's miss, on the other hand, was hardly a game-changer in that Portugal-England affair. The winner of that auction should get both the ball and a Dumbass award.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    holy shit its at 10 mil. that penalty wasnt even THAT big a deal though? why didnt some fan run on and grab up baggios penalty miss ball in mexico city?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    i say everyone on juventuz donates 10000$ in contribution and we try and make a bid over 10 mil so we can get the ball for us

speaking of that, how many members are there?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    i wouldn't give a single euro cent for becks goal....

thats the point, it wasnt a goal was it?

my best friend has the ball used in the brazil-usa game fro mthe world cup about 10 years ago, and its signed by the whole brazilian team (hsi dad manages the hotel they stayed in. and last week someone offered him 12 grand for it but they refused it

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    im confused? the price on that ball keeps changing. i went to the link and it said 25 thousand? then i searched on ebay an foudn ti myself, for only 3000 that time, and only 15 seconds later? im lost?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)