Spit ban for Totti? (18 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Probably, but if I were Trap I'd use the players that got me there and leave Totti on the bench. Imo a trident attack of Del Piero, Cassano and Vieri, in front of a midfield 4 of Pirlo, Zambrotta, Gatusso and Fiore could do well.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i cant believe that there are still so many people defending totti right now.
totti is a briliant player but his caracter sould be "adjusted" some time, he sould be punished by all, even his cardcore supporters
and then lets hope he will stop thinking he is a god or smth and start acting with more respect to all the people who wach and play football.
its seems now he cant control to be a star,
sometimes he sould just shut up his big spitting mouth and play football.
this is what we wonna see from totti, no more.
i dont care if he spits on the faces of his cardcore funs on the street, they will love it.
he can still spit everybody when playing with como,
the federation will love it and he will b forgiven.
good to be protected and having nothing after nearly breaking the henriksen s foot,
thats why he has no cards (and a good calm caracter reputation), he is always too well protected,
the captain who has the right to bully on refes,
the italy s playmaker who souldn t be foult and get hurt,
no no dont give nothing totti he never fouls he souldnt take a card for that! cause we sould keep his morality up to do more of this beutifull tricks,
thats y he has become like that,
he sould be corrected some long long time ago.
dont cry he wont play3 games cause his ego will never let him become a great man and a better player.
u can see now that his problematic attidute costs his super skills,
let him be forgotten for a while,
loose ur faith for a while in ur mighty god.
his is growing up, he might become more mature some time.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Probably, but if I were Trap I'd use the players that got me there and leave Totti on the bench. Imo a trident attack of Del Piero, Cassano and Vieri, in front of a midfield 4 of Pirlo, Zambrotta, Gatusso and Fiore could do well.
yeah.. that what i would do too.. if after what has happened the team still can bring Italy to the semi, then all people resposible should play it.. Totti should only come in as a substitute... even if they qualify to the final...

Sep 28, 2002
he's going home
he's going home
he's going home
totti's going home!!! :extatic:

oh my, this is too good to be true. lol, del piero should be dropped from nt cause totti is the new saviour. rofl. idiot is not fit be captain roma, a team which is a disgrace to football itself.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
How much truth is there in the reports claiming that Totti spat at Poulsen 6 times?
Totti spat on Poulsen 2-3 times according to Poulsen himself. :)

Don't know if that was an issue when they were discussing his punishment.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
he's going home
he's going home
he's going home
totti's going home!!! :extatic:

oh my, this is too good to be true. lol, del piero should be dropped from nt cause totti is the new saviour. rofl. idiot is not fit be captain roma, a team which is a disgrace to football itself.
What do you mean? Is he sent home by FIGC?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Don't know if that was an issue when they were discussing his punishment.
How can it not be!?!?
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
What do you mean? Is he sent home by FIGC?
Nope, in fact they stated that they never suggested that he be sent home. I think what Fli meant is that since in his opinion, Italy don't look like beating the Czechs or Dutch without Totti, he'll probably go home before stepping on another football pitch in Portugal.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++

right!!

let roma fans to be "proud" for their "star",
if italy wont send him home now, that means they are also proud for the cind of players like toti.
a great shame!
no excuses,
now i m just too happy that juve will never have him,
he is not a player to become a symbol,
he is not a player for juve.
italy must go on with casano
cassano has exactly the same character like totti...

Sep 28, 2002
I see, thanks for explanation :)
I was a little surprised, cause I read earlier, that FIGC said: sending him home is not going happen .
which is wrong. ffs, the new prince, he can do no wrong. i'm sick of seeing everyone defending him. cannavaro, the captain: everyone makes mistakes. yeah, whatever. if you make mistake (?) like this at this level then you're nothing more than an idiot.

god, it feels soooo good to see totti going all the way down from the skies where media and his ego put him before.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
btw gray: how long are you going to keep this avatar on?
My head is spinning, when I take a look at it :wallbang:
Depends on my mood I guess ;)

btw I've always loved your avatar, where's it from?

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++
Actually... Christian Poulsen marked him so well that he got pissed !
Like that was a hard job, I believe my granny could have marked Totti out in that match. ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
How can it not be!?!?
Doesn't seem like it was, never saw it mentioned. Maybe cause they only had video footage of the one incident. I agree that it should have been though.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
fli:
I agree, he should be sent home by FIGC.
In this way they would show that this kind of behaviour is not welcome by them as well. Maybe it would be better lesson for Totti than 3 matches ban given by UEFA.

gray:
I'm not going to tell you, my head is spinning too much :p
Damn I hate that your avatar :wallbang:

This is Adelaide, one of warriors from Heroes of Might and Magic III - my fav computer game :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)