Spectrum Analysis (2 Viewers)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    They are? I thought they had generous welfare system
    Oh, they do, universal healthcare, etc.

They are EXTREMELY TIGHT on everything else. Almost all of their roadways are automated for ticketing, they refuse to get involved in almost any altercation, they are isolationists, banking and business rule most of their laws [they just told Toblerone to take the Alps off of their packaging because more than 0% of the manufacturing process was done outside of Switzerland. (they opened a packaging plant in Slovenia or Slovakia)].

I think they have pretty strict laws regarding language, they are just a "by the book" nation.

Essentially, think if JP Morgan started a country.

- - - Updated - - -

Little bit of trivia for you, here, the "JP" in JP Morgan stands for "Jewish Person."

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    These are really bad questions imo it sets the dichotomy that if you are not a leftie you are a fascist. Serves humanity? Lol
    Agree, I am allergic to the scales here as well. Four? Haven't seen it since i was a kid.
    The questions are extremely suggestive and with clear agenda's. "No one chooses their country of birth, so it’s foolish to be proud of it." Calm down, do you have to tell off those that disagree? "I’d always support my country, whether it was right or wrong." For who? Close ties or weak ties? Both? Wrong about what? Right about what? It's like 30 questions put into one. The answer is much more dynamic than we may be willing to admit. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Now you're just trolling me.
    And so it continues.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
    Before taking the test: Please note that this isn’t a survey, and these aren’t questions. They’re propositions. To question the logic of individual ones that irritate you is to miss the point. Some propositions are extreme, and some are moderate. That’s how we can show you whether you lean towards extremism or moderation on the Compass. Your responses should not be overthought. Some of them are intentionally vague. Their purpose is to trigger reactions in the mind, measuring feelings and prejudices rather than detailed opinions on policy.

so what it says is that it's a trolling test which is made mainly for fun? copy that.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Before taking the test: Please note that this isn’t a survey, and these aren’t questions. They’re propositions. To question the logic of individual ones that irritate you is to miss the point. Some propositions are extreme, and some are moderate. That’s how we can show you whether you lean towards extremism or moderation on the Compass. Your responses should not be overthought. Some of them are intentionally vague. Their purpose is to trigger reactions in the mind, measuring feelings and prejudices rather than detailed opinions on policy.

so what it says is that it's a trolling test which is made mainly for fun? copy that.
    Well, that's not the way you design a study and measure, i.e. a proposition. You need several measurements to ensure you are measuring the right variable and encompass all the aspects of it. The questions are, as you say, leaning toward extremism so what do the results then depict? The real world or the extremes (which are invalid)? We don't need to get triggered to answer questions about our beliefs, our view on the world or feelings etcetera. I would reject this study if I was a reviewer for it, no matter how lowly ranked the journal would be. All of these kind of studies only add fire to disbelief in science and that you can prove whatever you want. The latter is true but only if you design the study accordingly. The notion is the same as correlation = causation.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Last time I did this a few years ago I was in the center.. how I moved to the left is beyond me.

NVM... it's economic.
    dd97bc962336de165d3e940eba9a25b7.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)