Special Offers at JuveStore.com (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Ţhere are a lot of things on JuveStore. com that are 50% or more off (of course thats because you'll have new stuff next season, but if you're low on cash it could be a good deal)

http://www.juvestore.com/special.asp

Juventus F.C. short sleeve dri-fit training top
Body: Dri-Fit, ripstop look. 100% polyester. Short sleeve Dri-Fit top, v-neck, full mesh back panel. Foldover binding to neck opening and sleeve cuff.

javascript:CaricaFoto('foto/foto_zoom/7.jpg')

Price: 20€

Hero short sleeve home jersey
Body: 100% polyester mesh inserts Short sleeved raglan gameday jersey with elasticated bound neck, customazible.

Price: 35€

Juventus F.C. graphic tee
Body: dri-Fit 69%, cotton 31% polyestere jersey. Short sleeve Dri-Fit tee, raglan sleeves, rib crew neck. Graphic screenprinted at the upper centre back

Price: 15€

Juventus F.C. pink caps
100%polyester. The right cap to go to stadium, to the beach or walking under a hot sun.

Price: 10€

Juventus FC scarfs:

Price: 5.4€

Price: 3.9€

Price: 4€

Price: 3€

Price: 1.5€

Price: 2.9€

Price: 1.5€

Juve flags:

Price: 5.4€

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
rather cool, id love to get some scarves but here's what annoys me at juvestore. i tried order some items and ****ing shipping costs me 65 euros. MY ASS!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    You can get it by FedEx. I dont know, maybe that would be cheaper.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Thanks Z

Like Fli, I'd love to get my hands on some of this stuff too, but if the postage elsewhere in Europe is 65 Euros, I'm sure sending it to the other side of the world would cost me more than it would cost me to find some cheap labour from illegal Southeast Asian immigrants to make me the scarves

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    It seems the postage is 65€ almost wherever you send it. It's 65€ to Bosnia, and we're fvcking close to Italy. Bastards.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Maybe we can ship the stuff to Nick and he can send it to us via Air Mail (Italia's equivalent of it). we'll pay him. i'm sure it'll be cheaper than fedEx. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    sibside is much better. and they can ship stuff here for only 18 euros. man, gotta get me a visa card.
    it'll take about a month though :undecide:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    shipping inside italy is only 8 euros. any italians care to help? NICK???
    Shipping a Juve jersey to my address?! I'd be gang banged in the Curva... :cheesy:

Anyways try Subside.co.uk

They have the same stuff and its cheaper.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Shipping a Juve jersey to my address?! I'd be gang banged in the Curva... :cheesy:
    :LOL: Now there's a rich man's practical joke

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Anyways try Subside.co.uk

They have the same stuff and its cheaper.
    thats the point, they dont have scarves. i want those. 1.5eu a piece. cant miss this.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    If anyone manages to trick... err I mean convince Nick to cooperate, make sure you throw in a few scarves for me, I'll pay for the FedEx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)