[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No, nothing in this or next the world is worse then Conte.

There is not even in multiverse such a universe where conte wouldn't be the worst thing in it.
Im sure you were saying these words when he took a bunch of faggot ass loser mentality players+buffon and a pensioner, and beat an Ibrahimovic team to a title.

Seriously, i like allegri too. But this retarded peasant shit about Conte has to stop now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Terrible refereeing all game. Ramos should have definitely been sent off very early on. It was a freekick not a penalty (right outside the box) but could have been very dangerous with Messi taking it. Bale's goal was also totally legit. He completely out-jumped alba and touched him on his way down. He did not climb on him at all. The Suarez-Pepe situation in the end should have seen Suarez get a penalty and Pepe sent off.

Ultimately though Madrid's game plan worked very well. Barca's attack was largely neutralized in the first half and for most of the second half. Their counters were very effective and they really took their chances. Casemiro, Marcelo and Bale were very good in particular. Very good tactical plan from Zidane.

Everyone dissing the game because Barca will toy with Madrid :lol:
no one cares :sergio:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Im sure you were saying these words when he took a bunch of $#@! ass loser mentality players+buffon + vucinic, vidal, licht, pirlo and a pensioner, and beat an Ibrahimovic team to a title.

Seriously, i like allegri too. But this retarded peasant $#@! about Conte has to stop now.
:tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ronaldo's goal rate.. Dear God. I hope he keeps scoring like this forever. Because if Ronaldo slows down, we are all mortal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Im sure you were saying these words when he took a bunch of faggot ass loser mentality players+buffon and a pensioner, and beat an Ibrahimovic team to a title.

Seriously, i like allegri too. But this retarded peasant shit about Conte has to stop now.
Can you stop with this "faggot ass loser team" garbage? Only two players from Milans starting 11 in that season would have made our team. I don't care what you or Hist says, our TEAM was superior to Milans, even then. Better keeper, better defence and midfield. Our bench was probably a touch weaker, but there is no way we were as shit as you are making us out to have been

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Can you stop with this "faggot ass loser team" garbage? Only two players from Milans starting 11 in that season would have made our team. I don't care what you or Hist says, our TEAM was superior to Milans, even then. Better keeper, better defence and midfield. Our bench was probably a touch weaker, but there is no way we were as shit as you are making us out to have been

Our defense was hardly better. Bonnuci was terrible and Barzagli become good that season. They had Silva and Nesta in CB so they clearly get the nod here. We didnt even have a left back and Conte had to get creative to fill that position. On balance I dont think you can say our defense was superior on paper. We were about equals on balance.

Their bench was a lot better than ours and I emphasize a LOT not just a touch. We had no CMs on the bench at all. Caceras was covering for our entire defense. Think of it this way. Imagine Allegri was our coach during that season do you really think we would have won the title? We would have been decimated by injuries and our whole central midfield would have been destroyed.

Their attack was insanely better they had Ibra who is still better than anything we have even today. Mancini walked to the title because of Ibra for years.

- - - Updated - - -

did you watch the whole game?
yeah. Zizou did well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Remember the Bologna match. Zach fell asleep from how boring it was.
Actually i fell asleep because i had a severe sleep shortage. Had little to do with a game.

I've fallen asleep in cinema with my ex a few times in the past when i was working long days with too short sleep

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
As a Juve fan, I enjoy Juve-empoli more than even the world cup final.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually i fell asleep because i had a severe sleep shortage. Had little to do with a game.

I've fallen asleep in cinema with my ex a few times in the past when i was working long days with too short sleep
sure its not because you said the game is boring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)