[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You'd think I'd try and hide who I want to win from you. Don't you think you're giving yourself too much credit here?

I think you know me enough to know that I never hide my opinions.
You're a closet Barca fan, you dipshit. :D

[I added a smiley mods, don't ban me FFS]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But he tries to hide it, after all these years.
I don't hide the fact that pep is my favourite coach, nor that i think barca plays the most attractive brand of football in the world. Do i support them? No i don't. But this is the last post i make about this topic. If you guys are so interested in discerning my secret feelings about teams, then i won't stop you, i can only feel flattered.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't hide the fact that pep is my favourite coach, nor that i think barca plays the most attractive brand of football in the world. Do i support them? No i don't. But this is the last post i make about this topic. If you guys are so interested in discerning my secret feelings about teams, then i won't stop you, i can only feel flattered.

You like shit football and you like shit teams. It would be weird if you didn't support Barça.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A gay joke? I'd have thought we were past that years ago. Not you though, you still sound like an 18 year old.
I know this is a touchy subject for you. But it's okay Fred. You can support a team that wins. There's no need for this incessant self flagellation with Arsenal.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dubai is still not a country you ignorant idiot. You're a fluent English version of rus, I'm surprised you don't get along with him.
Are we really going down this path again? Because I already showed you that Dubai could very well be considered a country.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I know this is a touchy subject for you. But it's okay Fred. You can support a team that wins. There's no need for this incessant self flagellation with Arsenal.
Nothing is a more touchy subject for me than your sheer ignorance and how you proudly flaunt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)