[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (124 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
u idiots stop laughing at benitez to real.

the first thing he is going to do is sign morata in 2016. did u forget he is obessed with spanish players?

what we have to hope for is that real do so bad that they fire him before summer 2016
Well C.Ronaldo Bale James Rodriguez arent spanish so they can take Llorente and Morata for those three...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ronaldo was putting hattricks left and right before and after the juventus game

Against Lichtsteiner on infiltrations for an injured ancle, he didnt do jack shit.
Juventus and Italy in general shine when taking on a larger opponent.
I am not worried about Messi, as Allegri has had him neutered before.
Not about Suarez eighter, who'll receive a few knocks before pussying out of the game

I'm a bit worried about Neymar, who i can see get a penalty in his favor, and create problem with his skill based dribbeling style

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats a very naive post. Real attack was all about waiting for the ball to be served, their creators were in the midfield, where all their possession is basically, which is an area we did good work in (mostly). Barca's attack is pretty much where all the creativity and individuality comes from, Ronaldo was all about off the ball movement and finding chances to finish off, Bale occasionally get the ball and shoot from distance, Benzema most important with the ball to set up others until he got subbed off and it killed their game to just aimless crosses. For Barca, all 3 attackers are all about having the ball and running with it, constantly moving, beating their markers and creating for eachother. Messi doing the most creating (he will play as a midfielder half the time prolly), but having completely dynamic top class individual wide attackers that look to penetrate any given space. To think they will be as predictable to shut down as Real is foolish (Real had mainly Marcelo and at times Benzema to break the pattern and dribble their man, Barca has 4-5 players who does this constantly, the 3 attackers, Iniesta and Alves). The game will be all about playing deep and minimizing that threat but most importantly how well we are able to transition to attack. Because they are defenitely there for the attack if we just are deadly enough defensively, besides being on our perfect and discplined A game defensively.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats a surprising response. I was merely pointing out that we have the ability to set a block that can punch far above the sum of its individual quality.

I agree with your analysis tho.

For this reason, i'd like to see pereyra start

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, i'd like to see MVP start, and Pirlo benched, cause with Pereyra-Tevez-Morata, we can actually launch quite a pacefull counter, and the MVP block can move forward and back again far more cohesively then when Pirlo is litterally anchorring it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)