[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (3 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
'Benitez 99 per cent Real Madrid'
By Football Italia staff

Ernesto Bronzetti confirms Carlo Ancelotti “wants to take a year off. Rafa Benitez will “99 per cent” be the next Real Madrid Coach.

The FIFA agent is a strong collaborator with Milan and had dinner with Ancelotti and Rossoneri CEO Adriano Galliani at the Hotel Wellington in Madrid this evening.

He spoke to Rai Sport and confirmed Ancelotti is resisting the call to go back to San Siro after he was sacked by Real Madrid.

“As things stand today, Ancelotti wants to take a year off. That is his intention. At Real if you don’t bring home at least one trophy per year, you can get sacked.

“The team showed it cares about him a great deal and many cried when he announced his departure.

“The media, who have a very strong sway in Spain, also backed Ancelotti.”

When asked if Napoli boss Benitez was the favourite to replace Ancelotti at Real Madrid, the reply was confident.

“Yes, it’s 99 per cent sure it will be him.”

:tuttosport:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Real Sacked Ancelotti to get Benitez... Real to finish 3rd at best with CL QF if they avoid strong teams
Benitez is the most overrated coach ever stepped foot
He won the CL with Liverpool with a team suits to his characteristics and also with lots of luck and mistakes by referees!
He couldnt even go past Dnipro for god sakes...
Benitez will ruin Real!

As for players from Real - I wouldnt want most of their players! Ramos Marcelo Modric Rodriguez and Ronaldo are the exceptions
Isco is good even very good but I`m not sure about him yet I mean he isnt yet at the level of the best in the world

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Gigi

Lichsteiner - Barzagli - Pepe - Marcelo

Vidal - Modric - Pogba

James

Tevez - Ronaldo​

Modric is beastly orchestrator and links up everything effortesly, but he is defenitely not an AM, he has looked less of a player when I saw him there in Tottenham or early years Croatia. James is just too sick and true AM to bench, plus Marchisio's steadfast stability isnt needed as much with Pogba and Vidal, and Modric being quite good hardworker too.

Attack is self-explanatory. Defence I went with the two CBs who are the best pure beastly defenders out of the bunch (possibly Ramos instead of Pepe for more of an organiser/passer type). And I rather sacrifice little safety do the expected kinda approach of Evra on the left for the immense width and unpredictable penetration Marcelo offers, especially more so in a centralized midfield like that.
I'm not a fan of james, but i recon he's quite a talent.

Disagree with Pepe entirely.

I said we wont discuss fullbacks :D Marcelo is quite good tho, but i prefer defensive solidity

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
u idiots stop laughing at benitez to real.

the first thing he is going to do is sign morata in 2016. did u forget he is obessed with spanish players?

what we have to hope for is that real do so bad that they fire him before summer 2016

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont have to be a fan, but you essentially started with 4 CMs since Modric is not an AM at best, Marchisio is not necessary when you have the Croat, Vidal and Pogba really. Needs different type of offensive quality, and James has really been top class as attacking midfielder, freakishly efficient actually.

Chiellini has dissapointed me too often recently/regressed a bit and Bonucci is nowhere near Pepe defensively, not even close. Also dissapointed you think either of them are better then Barzagli.

You can say that, but in my team a fullback who is extremely potent forward is needed more then a more balanced and solid one in Evra. Especially with that kind of centralized midfield.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dont have to be a fan, but you essentially started with 4 CMs since Modric is not an AM at best, Marchisio is not necessary when you have the Croat, Vidal and Pogba really. Needs different type of offensive quality, and James has really been top class as attacking midfielder, freakishly efficient actually.

Chiellini has dissapointed me too often recently/regressed a bit and Bonucci is nowhere near Pepe defensively, not even close. Also dissapointed you think either of them are better then Barzagli.

You can say that, but in my team a fullback who is extremely potent forward is needed more then a more balanced and solid one in Evra. Especially with that kind of centralized midfield.
I find it an amazing squat certainly.

And i'm a huge fan of Modric. It would probably work perfectly with Marcello considering the insane midfield strength.

James, such a magnificent talent but GOD, SUCH A CRYFACE. uhh. Against juve he was about to burst into tears every 2 minutes

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I find it an amazing squat certainly.

And i'm a huge fan of Modric. It would probably work perfectly with Marcello considering the insane midfield strength.

James, such a magnificent talent but GOD, SUCH A CRYFACE. uhh. Against juve he was about to burst into tears every 2 minutes
You focus on James being a crybaby, but you idolize Ronaldo, the biggest crybaby of all time, double standard much ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You focus on James being a crybaby, but you idolize Ronaldo, the biggest crybaby of all time, double standard much ?
Yeah, like that very post of yours is objective.

Ronaldo pulls a silly face at an important miss yeah. James does face that looks like its about to break into tears 10x better, and does it at everything the ref whistles against him, every tackle, every miss and everytimes he puts a step

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dude, I'm not fussed about it, but Ronaldo has cried his eyes out many times on the pitch, more then anyone else, besides being nagging primadonna that whines often to refs in past decade. To say James does this worse, or even as much (what, you seen James for a season and think he is the worst at this?), while being ok with Cristiano's, that's just unfair BS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)