[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (153 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Isco is hardworking, brilliant technically and effortessly creative. Only issue he has is not being fast/direct enough, he dwells on the ball bit too much and plays in lower tempo then most of his more direct teammates. Like James who is this super efficient one touch/pass/shoot kinda robot like player hehe.

And lol, only starters I wouldnt want in Juve in Real are Casillas, and possibly Carjaval too even if he is good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You talking about quality as players or personal dislike? Because the defenders would improve our game, the CBs are top class and no brainers, and despite the flaws with the fullbacks when it comes to defensive discpline, are real useful. We can do without Carvajal, but adds tons offensively and is huge creative outlet for a team.

For example, Varane would be an AMAZING fucking signing. Seeing him live, he looked so much better then his peers in every duel and sitaution (first 0-0 game vs Atletico).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Our CBs play in a better system (they dont play next to fullbacks who attack so much they dont defend, nor play behind a midfield of just attacking players...). Pepe is better pure defender then both Bonbon and Chiellini (is absolute beast at his best), Ramos exceptionally well rounded player and quite good defender, Varane despite being inconsistent at times is absolute gem of a CB talent they are extremely lucky to have. Only defender I would say is better for sure is Barzagli, and thats because he is smarter then them. Thats Pepe's and Ramos flaw at times, can be quite dumb/instinctive defenders.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Apart from Ronaldo, the one player i'd take from madrid would be Modric

Modric is currently the only player of real i like
James, Kroos, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo ?
Our CBs play in a better system (they dont play next to fullbacks who attack so much they dont defend, nor play behind a midfield of just attacking players...). Pepe is better pure defender then both Bonbon and Chiellini (is absolute beast at his best), Ramos exceptionally well rounded player and quite good defender, Varane despite being inconsistent at times is absolute gem of a CB talent they are extremely lucky to have. Only defender I would say is better for sure is Barzagli, and thats because he is smarter then them. Thats Pepe's and Ramos flaw at times, can be quite dumb/instinctive defenders.
:tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Our CBs play in a better system (they dont play next to fullbacks who attack so much they dont defend, nor play behind a midfield of just attacking players...).
our fullbacks attack just as much

Pepe is better pure defender then both Bonbon and Chiellini (is absolute beast at his best),
hes not.

Ramos exceptionally well rounded player and quite good defender,
yeah but still inferior to our CBs

Varane despite being inconsistent at times is absolute gem of a CB talent they are extremely lucky to have.
yes, i already said id take him

Only defender I would say is better for sure is Barzagli, and thats because he is smarter then them. Thats Pepe's and Ramos flaw at times, can be quite dumb/instinctive defenders.
thats only one of the reasons Barzagli is a better defender than Ramos and Pepe

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,549
    Ramos is quite good and pretty underrated here for some reason. He's surely a good player and a pretty good RB as well.

Marcelo is also pretty epic. I expected more from James, though, especially considering his crazy transfer fee.

Varane is not shaped yet but has tons of talent. Kroos? Pretty damn overrated IMO.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Thanks for replying @zizinho, well worth reading rebuttal...

- - - Updated - - -

Ramos a good defender? Quality is very low if he can be considered a good central defender.
    Ramos has been very good for several seasons now after he has been settled into CB position and grown there, instead of being in limbo of fullback or not in starting years.

Are Bonucci and Chiellini good defenders? The former just has had his only season in career where he isnt reminding us he is more known for passing then defending (he has "improved" to being a good defender, instead of just an above average bumbling fool one), and the latter has made a habit of boneheaded errors in very poorly timed stages of the season in past years.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Nop, not one of them are good. Chiellini once was good, but now he's not. I'm just saying that Ramos to me is mediocre defender. Barazgli is the only good defender we have.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Lichtsteiner - bonucci - chiellini - Evra

Vidal - Marchisio - pogba
    --------Modric

----Tevez---Morata

Apart from fullbacks, wich we wont discuss, and ronaldo, what player of real would you take in this formation

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Lichtsteiner - bonucci - chiellini - Evra

Vidal - Marchisio - pogba
    --------Modric

----Tevez---Morata

Apart from fullbacks, wich we wont discuss, and ronaldo, what player of real would you take in this formation
    in THAT formation id take James over Modric. but there is also the bench, the players i mentioned are surely good enough for atleast a rotation role

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

Gigi

Lichsteiner - Barzagli - Pepe - Marcelo

Vidal - Modric - Pogba

James

Tevez - Ronaldo​

Modric is beastly orchestrator and links up everything effortesly, but he is defenitely not an AM, he has looked less of a player when I saw him there in Tottenham or early years Croatia. James is just too sick and true AM to bench, plus Marchisio's steadfast stability isnt needed as much with Pogba and Vidal, and Modric being quite good hardworker too.

Attack is self-explanatory. Defence I went with the two CBs who are the best pure beastly defenders out of the bunch (possibly Ramos instead of Pepe for more of an organiser/passer type). And I rather sacrifice little safety do the expected kinda approach of Evra on the left for the immense width and unpredictable penetration Marcelo offers, especially more so in a centralized midfield like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)