[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (178 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw, do Barcelona fans chant? Sing? Create a hardcore atmosphere? Never heard their fans except clapping as if they are watching a comedy show or Andrea Bocelli live concert show in Porto Fino.

It's going to be an advantage for our players, Juve fans will probably eat the atmosphere out live.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Btw, do Barcelona fans chant? Sing? Create a hardcore atmosphere? Never heard their fans except clapping as if they are watching a comedy show or Andrea Bocelli live concert show in Porto Fino.

It's going to be an advantage for our players, Juve fans will probably eat the atmosphere out live.
They don't, no loud atmosphere at the camp nou. It was nothing like the wc games i attended where i couldn't even hear the guy beside me. The culture there seems to be that fans are there to watch good football, they all clap when a nice piece of tiki taka gets played especially if it was used to get out of a pressured situation.

And ya, I'd expect juve fans to be more vocal.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
They don't, no loud atmosphere at the camp nou. It was nothing like the wc games i attended where i couldn't even hear the guy beside me. The culture there seems to be that fans are there to watch good football, they all clap when a nice piece of tiki taka gets played especially if it was used to get out of a pressured situation.
Must be really boring, seriously.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Nope, pathetic fans. 70% of the fans who go to Barca games are theatre goers and tourists. People treat the football like the movies and want to be entertained.

Atleti's fans are awesome though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nope, pathetic fans. 70% of the fans who go to Barca games are theatre goers and tourists. People treat the football like the movies and want to be entertained.

Atleti's fans are awesome though.
Thats exactly how it is, a big number of them are international fans too mind you, i was surprised by the number of tourists at the game i went to.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I expect Juve to play deep too in the final but faster on the counter attacks.
Of course.

I was just commenting on Atletico's mistake for Barca's goal.

The Atletico defensive line should have been up around the edge of the penalty box, but they were way back inside the penalty area.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Arsenal really are the Barcelona of England, aren't they? :D

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006

Messiiii Messiiii Messiiii Messiiii

That's it.... Boring cunts

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

It is several things really. For one thing, ultras are banned by the club so that is one main source of atmosphere gone. Another is the amount of tourists who don't know any of the chants. And third is the acoustics at the stadium which aren't conducive to holding in noise, so on TV it sounds worse than it is.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

And ya, I'd expect juve fans to be more vocal.
Must be really boring, seriously.
To be honest; no it was great, you dont go to the camp nou for vocal, loud fans that sing all game long, you could get much more of that at the vicente Calderón.
I agree with Fred here. Different clubs, different atmosphere. Of course Atletico's fans are going to make noise. The only way their team could ever win is if they show all their grit and passion. Barcelona on the other hand is all about playing good football. Same goes for Real: you don't expect booes, you expect white handkerchiefs if things go wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)