[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (152 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yah, I'm the idiot here :howler:
I'm the idiot for not enjoying Messi's goal which secured Barca the title earlier. What a shitty Juve fan I am.
Where the fuck did you get him enjoying the goal? he was giving credit for a difficult goal scored by a player who has been extremely decisive in the past few months. You can be honest and give credit where its due you know, we dont all have to be bitter contrarian view fans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
what a pathetic bunch of low creatures this Barcelona team is. stole a whole 2 minutes on that lost FK

and that ref allowing that :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

:rofl: yeah right.... When Licht and co waste time: "Oh, I love him such a true Juventino" but when others do it "oh nowz they so pathetik"
:rofl: The hypocrisy...or to put it better the childishness.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:rofl: yeah right.... When Licht and co waste time: "Oh, I love him such a true Juventino" but when others do it "oh nowz they so pathetik"
:rofl: The hypocrisy...or to put it better the childishness.
To be fair, our Team is full of Players
i would hate if they wouldn’t play for us...

Licht being the best Example.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can barely stand Licht when he chastizes or screams at his teammates for not getting a pass all the time while doing fvck all himself most of the time (first mainly saw it as competetive edge/very driven and win focused, keeps his teammates in check, but he simply is just an obnoxious guy) , imagine seeing him as a neutral or opposition fan. Dont need to imagine it, disliked him big time while he was in Lazio. Also Chiellini is very disliked by neutral/rival fans for quite good reasons.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The title was over a month ago.
Likely true, but Real had a mathetimatical chance they were going for today, if they win and Barca drops pts vs 3rd best team, then it would still alive for the last game, they hoped. But Real just pissed it all away since January, dropped like 16 pts or so quite unnecessarily.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
i think i asked this here 1-2 weeks ago and someone said that this counts only for UEFA competitions (CL, EL). you cant have 2 teams playing in european competitions. so if both (or all 3, they also own Watford i think) would qualify, they would have to sell one i guess :boh:
Thanks

juve libico

Mar 30, 2015
People these days talking about barca like they’re the team was in 2008-2011 with guardiola. yeah they’re okay but to say unbeatable is just hilarious. i don’t see any thing special or unusual about them. they only have strong attack but their defense,midfield and coach are average,, with the right tactic from allegri we can beat them

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I can barely stand Licht when he chastizes or screams at his teammates for not getting a pass all the time while doing fvck all himself most of the time (first mainly saw it as competetive edge/very driven and win focused, keeps his teammates in check, but he simply is just an obnoxious guy) , imagine seeing him as a neutral or opposition fan. Dont need to imagine it, disliked him big time while he was in Lazio. Also Chiellini is very disliked by neutral/rival fans for quite good reasons.
So now you're talking shit on Chiellini and Licht. You are such a sheep.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Messi scores the type of goal that can rape our defence.
Defence?

Atletico were so deep there that Messi scored from comfortably inside the box without ever having to seriously face the defence.

Playing that deep is very dangerous against any team.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
People these days talking about barca like they’re the team was in 2008-2011 with guardiola. yeah they’re okay but to say unbeatable is just hilarious. i don’t see any thing special or unusual about them. they only have strong attack but their defense,midfield and coach are average,, with the right tactic from allegri we can beat them
They are way stronger than 2008-2011 with Guardiola. This is probably the best Barca ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)