[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (213 Viewers)

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Pozzo :touched:

hope he is in good mood now, lets done deal Allan as soon as possible
I remember when Abramovich bought Chelsea he also owned or atleast owned a stake in cska moskva and at that time the same owner could not own 2 teams or more in europe.. is that rule still valid?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think its only valid if you own two clubs that compete in Uefa competitions I think, whats the odds of Granada doing that while Udinese is in Europe? Which they cant quality to anymore anyways.

Btw, has Watford any hopes for EPL promotion?

Atletico fans chanting Juve at the end of the barca game :lol:
No way :lol: They are a funny bunch, when I saw their game vs Real in that stadium, they had so many creatively hilarious chants.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I remember when Abramovich bought Chelsea he also owned or atleast owned a stake in cska moskva and at that time the same owner could not own 2 teams or more in europe.. is that rule still valid?
i think i asked this here 1-2 weeks ago and someone said that this counts only for UEFA competitions (CL, EL). you cant have 2 teams playing in european competitions. so if both (or all 3, they also own Watford i think) would qualify, they would have to sell one i guess :boh:

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
I think its only valid if you own two clubs that compete in Uefa competitions I think, whats the odds of Granada doing that while Udinese is in Europe? Which they cant quality to anymore anyways.

Btw, has Watford any hopes for EPL promotion?

No way :lol: They are a funny bunch, when I saw their game vs Real in that stadium, they had so many creatively hilarious chants.
Watford have already qualified, the pozzos knows their football 4sho!!

Do they have a joint CEO for all 3 clubs luke ferran soriano (City Football group?)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It was extremely well played football goal, and this is the La Liga thread, commenting on the friggin game. You are all absolute friggin little dick hateful losers who cant stand seeing anyone non-Juve do anything exceptional on a football pitch :agree:
Reported. The personal insults deserve an infraction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 213)