[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (215 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We should. Don't see how steamrolling teams that mostly despise us is bad.
Nah. It's leaving your star players on the pitch every match for 90+ so they can stat pad that is retarded. If you're up 3 goals with 20 min left, you should be subbing off top players. If the subs can still score a bunch of goals, so be it. But pressing with your best players to stat pad is stupid.

And as I said, in the past, your opponent would have let you know just how retarded they thought it was with some very hard tackles on those star players. I wish they still would. Take 20-25% of Messi and Ronaldo's goal totals immediately.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Messi with 40 goals in 35 matches

Ronaldo with 42 goals in 33 matches

One-upping Messi yet again.
3 games to go, can Ronaldo reach the 50 goal mark? would love to see him beating Messis record

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. It's leaving your star players on the pitch every match for 90+ so they can stat pad that is retarded. If you're up 3 goals with 20 min left, you should be subbing off top players. If the subs can still score a bunch of goals, so be it. But pressing with your best players to stat pad is stupid.

And as I said, in the past, your opponent would have let you know just how retarded they thought it was with some very hard tackles on those star players. I wish they still would. Take 20-25% of Messi and Ronaldo's goal totals immediately.
@Hustini :numnum:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You should strongly consider not posting any further tonight.

Apr 25, 2015
Saw the Sevilla-RM game and I have to say RM are very fragile defensively, Ramos made several mistakes including briningndown a man in the box for no reason, Marcelo was a nightmare, and Varane was dispossessed 2 meters away from his own box. There was also this goal mouth scramble where the ball narrowly went wide after a quadruple effort from the Sevilla players was blocked, they had 4 players on the line...

We can definitely score, and should double/triple up on Marcelo, and hopefully Ancelotti plays Ramos in midfield vs us and we press him like mad.

Keeping a clean sheet is the key to getting to the final.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He was basically just another CB. He doesn't have the skill to play there, and if we put tevez, morata, and Pereyra to take turns in pressing him we can destabilize the RM midfield.
:tup: exactly what i wanted to hear.

did Sevilla have any decent counter attacks? how good are they at defending them with "3 CBs"?

Apr 25, 2015
:tup: exactly what i wanted to hear.

did Sevilla have any decent counter attacks? how good are they at defending them with "3 CBs"?
Yes, in fact Sevilla sliced them open a couple of times with simple plays, Gameiro, Banega, and Reyes tormented the back line especially in the second half. RM were all over the place and could've lost if it wasn't for pure luck and Casillas rolling back the years.

Marcelo was caught out a lot with Gameiro making a vertical run in behind him. Google the full highlights and you'll get a good idea of what happened.

I would also like to add that Isco was quite poor today.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Saw the Sevilla-RM game and I have to say RM are very fragile defensively, Ramos made several mistakes including briningndown a man in the box for no reason, Marcelo was a nightmare, and Varane was dispossessed 2 meters away from his own box. There was also this goal mouth scramble where the ball narrowly went wide after a quadruple effort from the Sevilla players was blocked, they had 4 players on the line...

We can definitely score, and should double/triple up on Marcelo, and hopefully Ancelotti plays Ramos in midfield vs us and we press him like mad.

Keeping a clean sheet is the key to getting to the final.
The key to the final is definitely us scoring and them not scoring.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We should get a win with a clean sheet, and then get a goal in the return on the counter

- - - Updated - - -

We goddamn need to play cheesio, sturaro and vidal tho. Murder that midfield

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Take away 25% of their goals and they will still be above every other player. You are putting it as if its a negative. These are players that can play 90 minutes every match all season and score almost every game. This is insane consistency. They don't rest they don't rotate they always play and they always perform. Apart from Javiez Zanetti, I have never seen players who can be so consistent over that many matches in that many years. Other players would have broken down or would have let fatigue affect their performances.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's called doping. We all know it's been happening in Spain for years. They hushed up the links to the major Spanish football clubs in the cycling doping scandal... Obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

He seems to think its something wrong with that football players play the game and score to their best abilities...
:sergio:

Scoring goals in a 4+ goal blowout against a cellar team with less than 10 minutes shouldn't be anything but embarrassing for someone like Messi or Ronaldo. The epitome of Classless.

If you can't see that, it's you who needs to take a break from posting.

And as I said, in the past players had a way of dealing with it, but football is basically a pussy sport now, and massive suspensions would occur of someone hard tackled one of these divas to send a message. Maybe you aren't old enough to have watched football played by real men, but what I'm saying isn't news, it's exactly how the game was played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 215)