[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (37 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Real Madrid has a lovely crowd if you play well against them. As in standing ovation for Ronaldinho, Del Piero,.

They are probably the worst crowd in the world towards their own players

First Mourinho and then Ancelotti did an insane job in transforming that bunch of chockers. Ancelotti was especially impressive given the short period of time.

Ronaldo ? Lets boo your consecutive golden ball winner.

Did we ever boo Nedved ? Platini(as a player) ? damn..

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I barely watch any games beside Juve. But it only takes minutes to understand why the fans don't like him. It might be the only thing I respect them for.

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid boo Ronaldo faster then Juventus fans boo'd giovinco, or amauri, or Iaquinta for poor performance

Thats food for tought
They boo him because of his attitude. Because he doesn't seem like a team player. He comes off as a player who's only satiesfied, when he scores the goals.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I barely watch any games beside Juve. But it only takes minutes to understand why the fans don't like him. It might be the only thing I respect them for.

- - - Updated - - -

They boo him because of his attitude. Because he doesn't seem like a team player. He comes off as a player who's only satiesfied, when he scores the goals.
So did we boo Inzaghi, who was basically the same when he played here with Del Piero, yet ALOT less profilic then Ronaldo ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)