[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (180 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
As far as I can tell with my rather limited knowledge of Barca (don't watch them except for big or CL games), Enrique is their best coach since Guardiola. In the years previous to this they've step by step become much more Messi-reliant, making their play almost one-dimensional in that sense. Now that has changed pretty drastically. To be fair of course, previous coaches didn't have Neymar or Suarez, at least for the most time, and Sanchez & co. weren't bad but quite clearly a level below those two.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
As far as I can tell with my rather limited knowledge of Barca (don't watch them except for big or CL games), Enrique is their best coach since Guardiola. In the years previous to this they've step by step become much more Messi-reliant, making their play almost one-dimensional in that sense. Now that has changed pretty drastically. To be fair of course, previous coaches didn't have Neymar or Suarez, at least for the most time, and Sanchez & co. weren't bad but quite clearly a level below those two.
:tup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Suarez changed the team IMO. To accommodate Suarez properly they had to adapt the team dynamics, including Messi's role and in order to properly utilize Suarez, you can't play possession all game. And it has been for the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)