[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (185 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I didn't think Messi was too bad, he was quite dangerous whenever he was on the ball in the final third. Had two good shots and a few killer passes, obviously he wasn't playing at his usual level, and he did lose possession more than he should have, but all in all you can't say he had a bad game.

I thought Neymar was average and wasteful though. Real played an amazing first half, Ancelotti showed what a coach he is, few teams can go to Camp Nou and hold as much possession as he did and dominate the game and not allow Barca to pass their own half, Real ran out of steam in the second half, and they didn't really take advantage of their superiority in the first half. I thought it was a bit harsh for them to lose today.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Half of my friends who were working tonight took day days off work for it, and only 2 of them are fans of the two clubs. If you are a football fan you would be interested to see the best players and teams (outside Bayern) playing vs eachother.
Your friends are idiots. These two teams played eachother so many times thr past years that it's not funny watching anymore. Then there is the fact that their latest games have been boring as hell.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
suarez :howler:

in first half he backs into pepe. pepe pushes him out with his hands on suarez upper back and shoulders.

suarez goes down like he had been shot holding his leg. pepe never touched his legs. it was insane.

i hope his career gets ended just for that

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
This game is such a fine collection of the most irritating players in the world. I mean where else can you get to see Neymar, Suarez, Mascherano, Pepe, Marcello, Ramos and Busquets all together on the same pitch.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Isn't it always? Don't know why people get so hyped up for it.
It was very interesting a few years ago but now it's gotten way too repetitive.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Atletico and Real. They're playing each other soooo much.

I guess it's not a bad thing that top clubs get to play each other, on the other hand.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This game is such a fine collection of the most irritating players in the world. I mean where else can you get to see Neymar, Suarez, Mascherano, Pepe, Marcello, Ramos and Busquets all together on the same pitch.
I seriously can't stand Neymar and the rest of the names you mentioned but Neymar makes me want to slap his face.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,815
    Neymar makes me want to slap his face.
    With your wee-wee.

I don't mind Marcelo and Ramos.

But I get what you mean. :D IMO Barca has much more disgusting players right now. Busquets alone beats everyone really.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    TBH it's the pathetic play acting and dozen cards every game which completely puts me off watching this, it's the same every time.

I suppose the game is built up to such a level that many players feel the need to completely embarrass themselves if it means getting the upper hand. If this is built up as the biggest club game in the world then no wonder North America won't embrace 'soccer' as a whole when they see this more than any other game.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    You guys sound exactly like the Arsenal fans on Arsenal mania. Fact of the matter is, the Classico, like it or hate it, is a matter of taste, but its the biggest game in European football. No game from any other league matches the classico for individual quality of the squads, media coverage, viewership, etc.

For me its always a great spectacle, even when the quality of football isn't that good at times, the drama is always there :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 185)