[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (85 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sucks to be you then. But don't worry, burger flippers are always in demand. Osman "the internet nerd" can tell you more.
They're coming up with machines for that stuff now. Imagine a mostly automated fast food joint. Incredible times we're living in.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you put internet nerd in ""? Is it the hip thing now or what? I need to know, have to keep up to date with the trends.
Stop being "rude", "Osman".

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
that's uncalled for, just like that rep you gave me that one time. "fucking asshole"
It was very" warranted" , direct response to what you did. You gave me an" insulting" rep where you were "dumb" enough to not get I was obviously unserious with the post.

Plus only Völler can send such asshole - ish reps to me, because I know he doesn't mean it and is a "sweetheart".

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It was very" warranted" , direct response to what you did. You gave me an" insulting" rep where you were "dumb" enough to not get I was obviously unserious with the post.

Plus only Völler can send such asshole - ish reps to me, because I know he doesn't mean it and is a "sweetheart".
you had no idea that was a "copypasta". "admit" it, you "ass pirate".

get it, ass pirate? because you're somali? haha

anyways, i'm willing to drop that. cause i'm "all about that bass" not treble.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What is this uncalled for behaviour?

In the end we are all here for the same purpose. Pussy and JUVE CALCIO+WORLD domination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)