[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (179 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: RM

their attack and midfield didnt even need to change, Rodriguez was such an unecessary purchase and one just to appease the fans following barca's signing of suarez. If they had to sign anyone it would be some decent defenders

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
actually ind of glad madrid signed kroos and james.

because they could have easily raided us for tevez, pogba and vidal/asamoah

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd like to see you be consistent and defend pep the same way when he gets his 3rd cl title
Id like you to mind your own business and stop mentioning Pep when there isn't any need to. When fucking Pep actually does win his 3rd CL title, then we can talk. He hasn't yet, so stop jerking it until that happens. In short, we shall cross that fucking bridge when we get to it.

- - - Updated - - -

actually ind of glad madrid signed kroos and james.

because they could have easily raided us for tevez, pogba and vidal/asamoah
:wth: :confused:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Id like you to mind your own business and stop mentioning Pep when there isn't any need to. When fucking Pep actually does win his 3rd CL title, then we can talk. He hasn't yet, so stop jerking it until that happens. In short, we shall cross that fucking bridge when we get to it.

- - - Updated - - -

:wth: :confused:
Mind my own business? Grow the fuck up man.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mind my own business? Grow the fuck up man.
:howler: That's rich coming from you. Like I said, there was no need for you to bring Pep up, but it seems you have to involve him in any coaching discussion, regardless of whether he was actually being discussed or not.

Once he wins (IF he wins I should say) that 3'rd CL title we can talk about him some more. For now, zip it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Zip it?

You do understand we are not in the playground, don't you?

I have little interest in discussing Pep or any other football matter with you. You're arguments are nothing but hyperbolic statements, using an exaggerated amount of superlatives, and childish name calling. I have no apetite for people like you. However i understand that its a public forum, so I'd never ask you to "zip it" or "mind your own business", i realise that for every Red and Deneb theres a rus or you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)